Drill rapper gets 7 years for a picture holding a gun…I hear Benjamin Crump may get involved

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
vanilla-ice-e1604046200980.png

drill version of Vanilla Ice

:ufdup:

“These bytches telling on they homies man they really whylin
Interrogation room them crackas asking me bout them bodies”

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Are white fam?

Get off that Yakub's jock. That albino ruffian is going straight to the gulag where he belongs.
You’re taking this way too seriously.

He’s just an interesting character to me and I live in the same city. :manny:

He comes from a Mafia family. His grandma is Robin Columbo, famous from the McMillions documentary on HBO.

He grew up in the hood and somehow ends up being a rapper and a member of a Black gang and is the only white guy that’s knee deep in the violent Jacksonville drill rap-related beef.

Last edited:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
You’re taking this way too seriously.

He’s just an interesting character to me and I live in the same city. :manny:

He comes from a Mafia family. His grandma is Robin Columbo, famous from the McMillions documentary on HBO.

He grew up in the hood and somehow ends up being a rapper and a member of a Black gang and is the only white guy that’s knee deep in the violent Jacksonville drill rap-related beef.

I knew I seen this cac somewhere before.... I made a thread about that McDonald's doc and remembered one of the relatives talking about him..... :mjgrin:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is it me, or is there something that's been happening for the past thirty, forty years, that has caused an increase in dudes under 6ft tall and malnourished? You look at LA, the old gang photos, dude were in high school looking like grown men. Now they're all built like Asian women.
No.

Men on average weigh more now than they did back then.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
No.

Men on average weigh more now than they did back then.

Maybe grown men, but what about young men, specifically black men and boys? I was hitting the weights in middle school. We wrestled, slapboxed, obsessed with getting bigger, football in the street. Kids nowadays dont do those things as much.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
That cac has shot at people foreal tho

Also his fam member wa sin the mob and the mcdonalds $$$ monopoly scheme

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
That cac has shot at people foreal tho

Also his fam member wa sin the mob and the mcdonalds $$$ monopoly scheme
It’s crazy cause he didn’t grow up connected to the Mafia like that. Him and his mom grew up poor around Black people in Jacksonville. And he still ended up being a gangster, like it was in his blood.

Last edited:

CoCKy GeNiuS

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it me, or is there something that's been happening for the past thirty, forty years, that has caused an increase in dudes under 6ft tall and malnourished? You look at LA, the old gang photos, dude were in high school looking like grown men. Now they're all built like Asian women.

Steep nutrition decline. The soil doesn't hold as many nutrients as it once did. The food is packed with preservatives and other things. Back in the day people were more active, the milk was filled with nutrients, and the food was real food.