Drew McIntyre🗡️ vs Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns☝️: 🤼🤼‍♀️Clash At The Castle 🏰 9/3/22

Who will be victorious at this Saturdays Clash at The Castle

• Total voters

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I feel like this is the event where HHH wants to officially say it's his way now. He also needs to go ahead and start dropping the bigger bombs to really set shyt off. I can see Bayley's team winning(Dakota pins Alexa) and when they start celebrating Sasha's music hits and the place goes apeshyt, and then the main event is going to have all kinds of fukkery involved. :wow:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Yeah that gave us people saying Brian Kendrick was technically WWE Champion.
Was he temporarily champ?

This my first time hearing bout this scramble shyt, what happened? People were temporarily champs?

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France

This my first time hearing bout this scramble shyt, what happened? People were temporarily champs?
ifalyu1l2to51.jpg

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

You were only like the champ in that match but not officially the champ until the match ended. Any title history will not have him or anyone else the scramble made "champ" count until bell rang at the end. At lot like this interim crap being done recently. It wasn't really official. But marks love to bring up he was champ when he officially wasn't.