Drew Mac trolling CM Punk more

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Theres a good chance that Punk himself is actually helping him with this lol:pachaha:

Like I know no one here wants to believe it, cause people are genuinely invested in the idea that people hate Punk for real like they do( :mjlol: )....But we never seen this from Drew and we never seen it from those writers. But we do know Phil stays on the internet and takes quotes and memes from it (The One Bill Phil shyt came from twitter like a month before)

Yeah yeah I know people are gonna be like "But Hangman, workers rights, set him off"etc but that was also some shyt no one got the reference...This is all very clearly understandable lol
For sure and Punk knows this will only help build for his return. Like he said in that promo: he gets a cut for Drew's tombstone t-shirt lol. Drew 97' McIntyre hit another stride with these Punk memes/promos, I'm sure Pink is throwing him some nuggets too. It's some good shyt pal eitherway :pachaha:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
At at this point if he doesn’t, he’s gonna look like a bytch. I don’t care if his tricep is out of commission. He can still do a kick. :pachaha:
While interesting, I think you give Drew the title and let him cook until Punk can return and then set up their match then.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
  • Injured CM Punk and then trolled him as he took his WM spot.
  • Threatened Seth Rollins.
  • Got into a random backstage brawl with Jey Uso.

This man doesn't give a fukk and will fight anybody.

giphy.gif

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Punk vs. Drew was the fued I never thought that I needed in my life.

It's has overshadowed Punk vs. Seth by a mile.

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
I figured it would be perfect for the character if he finally got his moment and got cashed in on but I didn't think they'd actually do it bc Priest hasn't done much lately. But holy shyt what a moment.