Drew Mac trolling CM Punk more

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
No way Drew doesn’t lurk The Coli :ohhh:

Theres a good chance that Punk himself is actually helping him with this lol:pachaha:

Like I know no one here wants to believe it, cause people are genuinely invested in the idea that people hate Punk for real like they do( :mjlol: )....But we never seen this from Drew and we never seen it from those writers. But we do know Phil stays on the internet and takes quotes and memes from it (The One Bill Phil shyt came from twitter like a month before)

Yeah yeah I know people are gonna be like "But Hangman, workers rights, set him off"etc but that was also some shyt no one got the reference...This is all very clearly understandable lol

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Theres a good chance that Punk himself is actually helping him with this lol:pachaha:

Like I know no one here wants to believe it, cause people are genuinely invested in the idea that people hate Punk for real like they do( :mjlol: )....But we never seen this from Drew and we never seen it from those writers. But we do know Phil stays on the internet and takes quotes and memes from it (The One Bill Phil shyt came from twitter like a month before)

Yeah yeah I know people are gonna be like "But Hangman, workers rights, set him off"etc but that was also some shyt no one got the reference...This is all very clearly understandable lol
Yea I’m pretty sure they cool in real life and Punk cool with all this and like the reaction Drew getting :ehh:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
So he’s cool with Drew doing all this shyt to make Punk look weak, but got mad at Jack for saying what he said? Something only smarks would get. I don’t know what to say. :heh:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
So he’s cool with Drew doing all this shyt to make Punk look weak, but got mad at Jack for saying what he said? Something only smarks would get. I don’t know what to say. :heh:
You overlooking a major thing, Page went off script with him and I don’t even remember what happened with Jungle Boy but it also wasn’t in the script.

Seems like everything Drew is doing and saying is part of a story :sas2:

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
You overlooking a major thing, Page went off script with him and I don’t even remember what happened with Jungle Boy but it also wasn’t in the script.

CM Punk did nothing wrong in any case and once he returns he will be the biggest babyface especially because people will be bored of Super Cody by then plus Seth been stale, Roman been out (I think it’s all health related), and there’s no top singular force

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

My post wasn’t about Page. Just what Jack said. Punk coulda easily brushed it off and made a storyline with it, but dude got his feelings hurt. :heh:

But all that shyt that happened Goes to show this dude isn’t built for that non-scripted in the moment promos.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

He was probably looking to leave anyway man lol

Its more smarky to believe this is all happening (merch, memes etc) without him being okay with it.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yea I’m pretty sure they cool in real life and Punk cool with all this and like the reaction Drew getting :ehh:

Punk is also the same guy who goes for heat spots (Jeff Hardy shyt and MJF/Kingston feud) so yeah while I get there's the Hangman and Jack Perry stuff that makes it seem like he would take shots personally, hes also loves doing programmes with legit heat even if its against him

I mean dont forget he got more upset he couldnt turn his real life heat with the Bucks into a programme than the actual night of the fight lol