Drew Brees: "I will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America"

DLaren

Banned
Daps
Why the hell are we looking for him/them to understand? His opinion has no effect on us.

People who think like Drew Brees are the people who report to Jury Duty and consistently vote "Not Guilty" when a cop is on trial.

His opinion matters -- and while it might not be popular on Twitter, he'll find plenty of people who share his stance in a jury-pool.

All of this support for 'Black Lives Matter' won't amount to much if we can't get conservative-white-folks to sympathize with our cause.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People who think like Drew Brees are the people who report to Jury Duty and consistently vote "Not Guilty" when a cop is on trial.

His opinion matters -- and while it might not be popular on Twitter, he'll find plenty of people who share his stance in a jury-pool.

All of this support for 'Black Lives Matter' won't amount to much if we can't get conservative-white-folks to sympathize with our cause.

Or at least get them publicly shamed to the point their seats are actually on the line, whether they have a change of heart or not. It's so easy to hide a vote behind a chair once you make it in

Edit: I mistook jury pool for politicians :mjlol: but point still stands for conservative-whites

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

People tend to forget they outnumber us significantly and as you said they are the ones letting these dudes get off.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
how does THAT work??

LBcbkvg.png
Exactly

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
That my grandfather fought in WW2 has zero impact on me. Its not about fukkin world war 2 or soldiers. Its about SYSTEMIC RACISM AND POLICE BRUTALITY.

Just a cac deflection

It can be about the war as well. Black people had to fight nazis then come home to Jim crow laws