Drew Brees: "I will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America"

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Like alotta you said (much respect) cause yall been on some real shyt!
I dont know...

This was mos def the wrong time for this shyt!

What the hell was he thinking?

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Why the hell are we looking for him/them to understand? His opinion has no effect on us. When are we going to understand that honkeys have a whole different view on the flag. I’m not expecting this niqqa to co-sign our struggle, neither show we all. Fukk him and all that think like him.

His opinion/thoughts do matter though unfortunately because it reflects millions of similar views that lead to white supremacy and the country collectively looking away when it comes to the black experience in America. We can deny it but it just the reality of the situation.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
EZnDgaOXYAI9VhE

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Man fukk Drew Brees. All this shyt going on and all he can talk about is “respecting the flag” and his dirty ass grandfather.

I hope when the season starts all the Saints o-linemen and receivers just kneel after the snap and let him get killed. Then do it again on the next play and keep doing it until they have no choice but to either get rid of Brees or get rid of the whole offense.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU

You know at this point for me.... it’s just a flag. People will be like how dare you disrespect the flag, and they Luke care more about that than n actual real human being’s civil rights. People cry about abortions and the preservation of life and clap when young black kids get shot. It’s all hypocrisy. But I roll with the Saints and I like Brees for what he does on the field.