Drew Brees: "I will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America"

distinguishedNOW

THIS MY GOTDAMN HOUSE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wake.
Gotdamn EVERYBODY frying his ass...

tenor.gif

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Man 80% of these teams have Maga cacs in the locker room. Practically all the owners are Trump supporters or conservatives. Most of the coaches are no different. Eagles kept and resigned Riley Kooper. Richie Incognito was a known racist and on multiple teams. Nick Bosa is a Maga cac. Pats just drafted a white supremacist kicker. 100% of the owners refused to signed Kap.

So tell me how supporting the Saints is any different from the other teams? Y'all just love calling black people c00ns for anything:hhh:

75 percent of the lockers rooms are black, those cacs have to get in line any how

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
:scust:

:stopitslime:stop it Ryan. You grew up same place I did, we played playground ball together at pard. high school rivals (ehret v shaw) even in college ( southern v lsu) you always thought you was better than everybody else. Always putting your nose up in the air. You got wake up calls dealing with white girls at LSU
You played at Pard? :mjlol: You must’ve grew up in the West Bank

broller

Veteran
Daps
Yo he can't fix this. People are fed up black and white. He will have a very tough time this year

They should cut him and let Hill and Winston battle for the starting job. I think Winston will thrive on this team.

Brees isn't as good as he used to be anyway.