Drew Brees: "I will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America"

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
these dudes SWEAR they're family

Coaches brain wash these dudes into thinking they're "united" or something.

This is why I don't take any of this shyt seriously.

Just go play ball and collect your check.

Yall selling fantasies for super fans. :scust:

Football team is comradarie, they hung out with this cac off the field, met his family, he met theirs.

Cameron Jordan has known this cac his whole professional career. That nikka is hurt

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you’re a black saints fan after this you’re a c00n :yeshrug:

Man 80% of these teams have Maga cacs in the locker room. Practically all the owners are Trump supporters or conservatives. Most of the coaches are no different. Eagles kept and resigned Riley Kooper. Richie Incognito was a known racist and on multiple teams. Nick Bosa is a Maga cac. Pats just drafted a white supremacist kicker. 100% of the owners refused to signed Kap.

So tell me how supporting the Saints is any different from the other teams? Y'all just love calling black people c00ns for anything:hhh:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O

:scust:

:stopitslime:stop it Ryan. You grew up same place I did, we played playground ball together at pard. high school rivals (ehret v shaw) even in college ( southern v lsu) you always thought you was better than everybody else. Always putting your nose up in the air. You got wake up calls dealing with white girls at LSU

Last edited:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even Bunk got some shyt for that pasty ass :wow:

Where's McNulty:damn: :damn:
:drunk:

:scust:
tenor.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I can’t believe Michael Thomas and Alvin KAMARA unfollowed dude, there goes the super bowl season but for this cause it’s worth it. Some things are more important than sports
EVERYTHING is more important than sports.

Thats what this pandemic should've taught people.

Grown ass men watching reality TV dramas of non-sports activities off the court/field garnered by ESPN writers and talking heads to amp up 60-90 minutes of game time.

Its all pathetic.

Not to mention, the "vets" are dudes barely in their 30s and who in reality no one listens to people in their 20s as societal leaders and even fewer people care if you're not hall of fame status.

Its ridiculous sports has even gotten this much acclaim.

People shouldn't even be surprised anymore.