Dreamcast 2

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I am a Sega head since the Master System. So I def would be on board if they came out with a new system today. They were great innovators but weren't the greatest doing business and were not loyal to their products long enough so people lost faith in them. Microsoft should of bought them when they had the chance by doing that they could of really gained some real market share over in Asia back when OG XBOX dropped. Sega development teams were one of the best at the time. Sega games always looked better on their systems then any other 3rd party developers. I feel it was one of the reasons why so many jumped on the PS to bring their games over to have a fair playing ground to not be outshined by Sony.

Yall already know from the AVI that I am all for that Shenmue 3.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Sega becoming successful again would somehow putnintendo out of bidness :wtf:
And then create the perfect situation of Sega having a system...

With Nintendo becoming a primarily software company, dispersing piff to all three competitors: PS4, X1 & D2

That would be nirvana.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
And then create the perfect situation of Sega having a system...

With Nintendo becoming a primarily software company, dispersing piff to all three competitors: PS4, X1 & D2

That would be nirvana.
dawg, if sega could reverse raw dog Nintendo like that, I'd never stop gaming. I'm be gaming well into my 50s :banderas:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Sega becoming successful again would somehow putnintendo out of bidness :wtf:

If it wasn't for Pokemon Nintendo would of have some problems when their systems weren't selling that well. So they had Pokemon to bail them out during their hard times. Just like Sony has other business they gain money from. Sega was only a game maker so once they hit rock bottom it wasn't much left for them accept to get bought out by another company. First it was going to be Bandai then that fell through then they went with Sammy Games.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If Sega hadn't been complete retards with their money and released flop after flop back to back, they'd still be making consoles. :to:

Waste money on a bunch of Genesis add on's and the 32X, then waste money on the Nomad, release the Saturn 6 fukking months after the 32X and price it $200 more than your competitors, then waste over 100 million dollars on Shenmue and not finish the story brehs.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just give my Black ass Power Stone 1 and 2 on the PS3! PLEASE! DAMNIT, I just want to bust some heads while transforming and riding a skateboard away from a Indiana Jones bolder.