Dreamcast 2

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
The closest thing yall (and I say yall because I was part of the winning team :troll: ) got to a DC2 was the OG Xbox. Was supposed to be backwards compatible with the DC but Ms felt it would be too much trouble to integrate the online capabilities of the dreamcast with Xbox Live so they ultimately scrapped the idea. Not going to lie, had Sega and MS collaborated... The 360 would've crushed buildings just due to all the exclusive piff that would've been on it.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The closest thing yall (and I say yall because I was part of the winning team :troll: ) got to a DC2 was the OG Xbox. Was supposed to be backwards compatible with the DC but Ms felt it would be too much trouble to integrate the online capabilities of the dreamcast with Xbox Live so they ultimately scrapped the idea. Not going to lie, had Sega and MS collaborated... The 360 would've crushed buildings just due to all the exclusive piff that would've been on it.

That was grave mistake on MS part, there were so many private servers for phantasy star, quake, unreal tournament, that would have easily eaten off that stuff.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
U mean xbox

Nope..... I stated it correctly..... I'm American and I wouldn't want to see an American product go away and many Americans lose jobs and creativity.

But the only Japanese company I can trust and get behind is Sega, they don't make promises they can't deliver or deliver in a timely manner like some other Japanese companies.:lolbron:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nope..... I stated it correctly..... I'm American and I wouldn't want to see an American product go away and many Americans lose jobs and creativity.

But the only Japanese company I can trust and get behind is Sega, they don't make promises they can't deliver or deliver in a timely manner like some other Japanese companies.:lolbron:
Its over man. As a non American I can assure you console gamers around the world don't care for Xbox. Step out of your fan boy perspective for a second and you would see that its over. Sega tho, everyone fukks with them. Their fatal flaw in using cdr's killed them however the Dreamcast was a great system and went down as classic regardless. Xbox however has not managed to interest the rest of the world since its inception. All my boys have switched back to ps4 this gen which seems to be a trend :win:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Its over man. As a non American I can assure you console gamers around the world don't care for Xbox. Step out of your fan boy perspective for a second and you would see that its over. Sega tho, everyone fukks with them. Their fatal flaw in using cdr's killed them however the Dreamcast was a great system and went down as classic regardless. Xbox however has not managed to interest the rest of the world since its inception. All my boys have switched back to ps4 this gen which seems to be a trend :win:

Homey..... We not barely even 2 months in it hasn't even started yet :shaq:

From any standpoint calling a coroner on either one is fanboyism

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Definitely a dope concept. The game industry really needs sega to come back. Not sure the industry could realistically support a another gaming system though.

Unless they make it so it has the entire Genesis, Saturn, and Dreamcast libraries on it? :lupe: