Dream homes/cars/lavish life thread

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
All these big gaudy houses doesn't look appealing to live in. i want a nice cosy house that i can chill and call a home, not some 15th century renaissance church that i'll probably get lost in.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
article-1224138-06F407A2000005DC-946_634x854.jpg
:wow:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
but why tho
they invest in real estate and oil and politics n shyt why dey needa kill someobody for
Not like they would catch a body every day but say a business rival moves in on their territory and they stand to lose a hundred million dollars. You should really look up how many executives die per year or get kidnapped. Its crazy.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Not like they would catch a body every day but say a business rival moves in on their territory and they stand to lose a hundred million dollars. You should really look up how many executives die per year or get kidnapped. Its crazy.
damn i never thought to look this up, mainly cuz its never talked about.
my thing is, what is a nikka like me posed to do, if the higher ups got how they is by doing dirt, why am i told that to get to they level i gotta do the "right" thing
i jus dont get it
REALISTICALLY how am i posed to get money like that?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
damn i never thought to look this up, mainly cuz its never talked about.
my thing is, what is a nikka like me posed to do, if the higher ups got how they is by doing dirt, why am i told that to get to they level i gotta do the "right" thing
i jus dont get it
REALISTICALLY how am i posed to get money like that?
Alot of people do the right thing, they just not Billionares. You either catching bodies or stealing to get that rich. Rich people got to the top and then tell black people in particular to do the right thing because they know that it will keep them from being wealthy. Meanwhile, cacs have established their empires with murder, extortion, racketeering, theft and robbery and then used the proceeds to establish legitimate businesses that are then used as resources for their kids to pursue their dreams legimately. Like Jay z said

*i wont enjoy my success but my family will*

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Alot of people do the right thing, they just not Billionares. You either catching bodies or stealing to get that rich. Rich people got to the top and then tell black people in particular to do the right thing because they know that it will keep them from being wealthy. Meanwhile, cacs have established their empires with murder, extortion, racketeering, theft and robbery and then used the proceeds to establish legitimate businesses that are then used as resources for their kids to pursue their dreams legimately. Like Jay z said

are u comfortable wit ur life in LA, even tho ur not a billionaire millioniare?

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

Kinda like Joe Kennedy making his wealth off bootleg liquor and insider trading. Then after he made billions of dollars, he had his sons go into politics. Because of the dirt he did, his family will be wealthy for the next 500 years.