'Draymond's the greatest defender in NBA history' - ex-NBA player who played with Bill Russell

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's funny how folk are all willing to say players (past and present) know more about the game than the fans do when it suits their agenda, but shyt on players' opinions when it doesn't. th-th-thecoli.com.

Not really controversial or inaccurate to say that pros know more about the game than the average fan. The average fan is a front running idiot, but to your point let's ask Charles Barkley what he thinks?:usure:

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Not really controversial or inaccurate to say that pros know more about the game than the average fan. The average fan is a front running idiot, but to your point let's ask Charles Barkley what he thinks?:usure:
ask the guy who's repeatedly wrong on everything...of course :pachaha:
he's not on tv for his sports takes....but more for his personality
"jump shooting teams will never win a championship" - charles barkley

Daps
It is when it goes against reason, logic and facts. Yet it still doesn't stop them from saying 'a player knows more than a fan', especially when it's the main vessel for revisionism.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ask the guy who's repeatedly wrong on everything...of course :pachaha:
he's not on tv for his sports takes....but more for his personality
"jump shooting teams will never win a championship" - charles barkley

well, yeah.. that's the point.:ld:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It is when it goes against reason, logic and facts. Yet it still doesn't stop them having saying 'a player knows more than a fan', especially since it's the main vessel for revisionism.

Agreed, just didn't seem thread worthy. :ld:
Not like an enlightening discussion is about to take place.:heh:

GOAT defensive player, GOAT shooting backcourt, last 3 MVPS... I guess LeBron does need more help. :wow:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how is what dray does defensively any more impressive than what rodman was doing with the pistons at his absolute defensive peak?

at his absolute best there was no one on the floor dennis couldn't guard effectively. not adequately. effectively.

Daps
Because Cavs fans arent clueless and insecure enough to make bush-level threads calling Cleveland roleplayers GOAT and citing Cavs announcers as cosigners. If they did, they'd be shyt on just like this nonsense.
I hope that you never get to have children, and that your cretinous-cac bloodline dies with you. We have too many people who're dumb, duplicitous and ignorant in this country without adding to it. And I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

:manny:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
The Warriors are fukking loaded.
2 MVPs,the goat defender,the g.o.a.t. squad with their own spokesperson, the top two shooters in history,goat coach,the lebron stopper,the death lineup,the Kareem stopper and the all star team...bron needs more help and we need excuses:wow: @CHICAGO do we have a chance:lupe:

Daps
Agreed, just didn't seem thread worthy. :ld:
Not like an enlightening discussion is about to take place.:heh:

GOAT defensive player, GOAT shooting backcourt, last 3 MVPS... I guess LeBron does need more help. :wow:
I never fool myself into thinking this place can ever have an "enlightening discussion" about sports. I did however, like folk to see that there are other people outside of this board who know Draymond's true defensive impact.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I never fool myself into thinking this place can ever have an "enlightening discussion" about sports. I did however, like folk to see that there are other people outside of this board who know Draymond's true defensive impact.

but a Warriors announcer who said he's the goat and better than Bill Russell?:mjlol: You knew that was going to cause a sh*tstorm.:troll: