'Draymond's the greatest defender in NBA history' - ex-NBA player who played with Bill Russell

Daps
full

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at citing paid Warriors' beatwriters and the Warriors' insufferable, perpetually dikkriding announcer as cosigners for your laughable agenda.

The difference between Draymond and PJ Tucker? Favorable whistles.

Get a clue.
that’s about as much hyperbole as Dray being top 5 all time defender

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
that’s about as much hyperbole as Dray being top 5 all time defender
You dont think PJ works hard and hustles? Can move people out of the way? Rebound really well for his size? Fire up his team? Direct the defense? Guard multiple positions? Grab the ball and make a play? Knock down wide open 3s?

Draymond's a couple inches taller but that's irrelevant when the only reason he's able to contain any 7 footers is the ref advantage :yeshrug:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You dont think PJ works hard and hustles? Can move people out of the way? Rebound really well for his size? Fire up his team? Direct the defense? Guard multiple positions? Grab the ball and make a play? Knock down wide open 3s?

Draymond's a couple inches taller but that's irrelevant when the only reason he's able to contain any 7 footers is the ref advantage :yeshrug:
He can do all of that stuff but at a much lower level than Dray. Except the 3s

Daps
That's multiple former NBA players who've come out and said Draymond's the best defender they've ever seen, and Draymond's career hasn't even hit that sunset stage yet, where players typically get that all-time great recognition.

@Houston911 get in here, my breh.

:wow:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
In today's game - on the ball defense only (cause that's how I judge defense), I'm taking

Kawhi
Anthony Davis
Jrue
Iggy

Matter of fact let me do it like this - defenders better than Draymond at each position. And I'll only list players than can guard multiple positions which excludes Stockton, Rondo

PG - GP, Kidd, B Diddy, Mookie Blaylock, Mo Cheeks, Dennis Johnson
SG - MJ, Kobe, Wade, Sidney Moncrief, Joe Dumars, Eddie Jones, Michael Cooper
SF - Pippen, Ron Ron, Matrix, Bruce Bowen, Ak47
PF - KG, Duncan, Rodman, Sheed
C - Admiral, Kareem, Zo, Ewing, Deke, Dream, Chief, Russell

All were better defenders than Draymond

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That's multiple former NBA players who've come out and said Draymond's the best defender they've ever seen, and Draymond's career hasn't even hit that sunset stage yet, where players typically get that all-time great recognition.

@Houston911 get in here, my breh.

:wow:

He’s a dope ass role player

I’d love to have him as my 4th option

Daps
In today's game - on the ball defense only (cause that's how I judge defense), I'm taking

Kawhi
Anthony Davis
Jrue
Iggy

Matter of fact let me do it like this - defenders better than Draymond at each position. And I'll only list players than can guard multiple positions which excludes Stockton, Rondo

PG - GP, Kidd, B Diddy, Mookie Blaylock, Mo Cheeks, Dennis Johnson
SG - MJ, Kobe, Wade, Sidney Moncrief, Joe Dumars, Eddie Jones, Michael Cooper
SF - Pippen, Ron Ron, Matrix, Bruce Bowen, Ak47
PF - KG, Duncan, Rodman, Sheed
C - Admiral, Kareem, Zo, Ewing, Deke, Dream, Chief, Russell

All were better defenders than Draymond
:merchant: