Draymond to Masai Ujiri: BLM doesn't "impact your team" or Canada

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Draymond prefaced his question with that. Basically asking about the bus having "Black Lives Matter" on the bus, even though the movement doesn't directly involve them in Canada. The response was a positive one. I dont think it came off in the interview as bad as it does in the title. I think Draymond was talking about maybe that the murdering of black people is not an issue in Canada as it is in the US. Not sure, but thats my speculation.
After watching the full video I think his question was more about how the raptors got involved with BLM since the movement started in America. It definitely reads a lot worse than how the interview actually went.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
I'm a warriors fan and it's fukk draymond green:yeshrug:
There's always that one player on everyteam that some fans can't stand, for me
it's draymond and Kepa (chelsea fan)

Robbo

All Star
Daps
After watching the full video I think his question was more about how the raptors got involved with BLM since the movement started in America. It definitely reads a lot worse than how the interview actually went.

Yea thats how I took it. But my point was that it started in America because thats where the issues are more prevalent. The title makes it seem like Draymond told him, this is our shyt, you don't belong here.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Draymond prefaced his question with that. Basically asking about the bus having "Black Lives Matter" on the bus, even though the movement doesn't directly involve them in Canada. The response was a positive one. I dont think it came off in the interview as bad as it does in the title. I think Draymond was talking about maybe that the murdering of black people is not an issue in Canada as it is in the US. Not sure, but thats my speculation.
The Toronto police allegedly pushed a Black woman off a high rise balcony a couple weeks ago.

it’s mad infractions with the police in Canada against black ppl.

BLM is a GLOBAL movement at this point.

We as Americans gotta stop thinking everything starts and ends in the States.

Last edited:

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
The Toronto police allegedly pushed a Black woman of a high rise balcony a couple weeks ago.

it’s mad infractions with the police in Canada against black ppl.

BLM is a GLOBAL movement at this point.

We as Americans gotta stop thinking everything starts and ends in the States.
You arent wrong but I dont think yall are truly as outraged about his comments as yall are pretending to be. This is just some easy low hanging fruit to bash a player that yall already dont like.:yeshrug:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
if draymond green was a wrestler, he would be a vince russo era WCW wrestler. Cutting stupid promos and ending matches in DQ. Oh yeah and his best matches would be him being carried by his tag team partner.

galsen

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's unbelievable how dumb this guy, the ''Kareem stopper'', is.... Embarassing.

galsen

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That pig has a long history of racism and Masai wasnt fukkin having it...forced him to lean back and then beat his bullshyt charges and now i hear hes going to have to pay back his disability he recieved while lying about his injuries from being "pushed"

Dope. Masai is simply a great man