full

:dead:

It fits perfectly though, the mounties are racist as fukk

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
shyt, Ontario is literally between New York and Detroit. Like if you went on a straight driving route between those states you're passing through Ontario.

You could tour all that shyt easy.
if you wanted too.
if you had a grassroots business.
that deemed it financially feasible and profitable to do so.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The amount of self compromise expected of Black folks to rise to the top of the ladder in Canada is dehumanizing.

they hate on y'all being black and native from Canada.
especially the women of any race.
especially black native nada women distinctly.
be fronting on black men in Canada which is bogus.
yet will be all in my American black face.
that shyt is bogus.

yet a black man from American they treat different.
I did not like that dynamic.
so I spread love to anyone black regardless in nada.

as i noticed that double standard and I did not like it.

I despise it,...actually. As it is bullshyt.

art barr

Last edited:

Kami

Banned
Daps
c’mon detroit may be close in proximity but its 80% black. there is no comparison.

BLM is a lbgtq and feminist movement regardless.

Sadbrownsfan

All Star
Daps
I hope he plays forever honestly. Whenever he retires ESPN is gonna think he’s Barkley because he says stuff that makes news and have him everywhere. Even if chuck says questionable things time to time he’s still interesting and charismatic. DRAYMOND is literally just a loudmouth with and over inflated opinion of himself.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep. I see sistas don't mind it as much as brehs do, though.
I can’t front like I didn’t use to do it cuz I was broke as shyt with no safety net but never no more. I rather start my own shyt. See the trick is they want you to feel like you need them to succeed when really you don’t.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I hope he plays forever honestly. Whenever he retires ESPN is gonna think he’s Barkley because he says stuff that makes news and have him everywhere. Even if chuck says questionable things time to time he’s still interesting and charismatic. DRAYMOND is literally just a loudmouth with and over inflated opinion of himself.

I will admit on the second episode of the arena he made one good point.
I just forgot wtf it was now.
oh well,....one good point out of all the bullshyt is bogus.

Plus duke be talking using thr ring argument. When he is from Michigan and does not understand the ring argument. Plus he from Michigan trying to use a ring argument. Which is that is all michigan state level cap.
to Chicago and Jordan on some sneak diss shyt too.

so listening to him perpetrate the bullshyt of the ring argument and not even know wtf the ring slash goat argument is. Is telling of the woof'n ass cap sneak diss shyt he on to begin with.

art barr

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I care more about the smileys in the Op than the actual topic, who made those :russ:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
These twitter shyts dont be loading for me but did Ujiri check him on that dumbass statement? Even if politely

Robbo

All Star
Daps
These twitter shyts dont be loading for me but did Ujiri check him on that dumbass statement? Even if politely

Draymond prefaced his question with that. Basically asking about the bus having "Black Lives Matter" on the bus, even though the movement doesn't directly involve them in Canada. The response was a positive one. I dont think it came off in the interview as bad as it does in the title. I think Draymond was talking about maybe that the murdering of black people is not an issue in Canada as it is in the US. Not sure, but thats my speculation.