Draymond to Masai Ujiri: BLM doesn't "impact your team" or Canada

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Canadian society on aggregate is better than the USA.

But there’s still racism across Canada. To black people. And of course look at the indigenous people there.

And there are BLM protests all over the world.

That being said theres plenty of african americans on the Raptors roster....Dray is just an ignorant nikka.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I give credit to Masai whos smart and measured he didnt challenge Draymonds bullshyt and try to argue with him...he understood Dray didnt know what he was talking about but didnt want to emabrass him in front of a national audience...It must have taken everything for him not to lash out i mean police in Oakland in last years finals literally tried to keep him off the court after his team won because of racism...To say it hasnt impacted him or his team is just wild...

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Gonna be funny seeing the people who got mad at some groups of black people carving up "black lives matter" suddenly dap up Draymond for this nonsense.

Is it "black lives matter" or is it "Black American Lives Matter." Keep carving that shyt up, falling for division, and looking like idiots.
:mjlol:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Draymond attitude be like
2jn0.gif

Cause he got steph and Klay

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Canadian society on aggregate is better than the USA.

But there’s still racism across Canada. To black people. And of course look at the indigenous people there.

And there are BLM protests all over the world.

Word i aint even mad but if you think theres no black ppl and no racism up here you should justs keep ur mouth shut...black people in Canada esp in big cities go thru the same everyday BS...traffic stops,followed around stores etc...

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
:snoop:

as an American living outside the country for almost 10 years now I really see why ppl don’t like Americans.

A lot of us can’t see it’s a whole world out there with similar problems.

We constantly come of as super ignorant to the rest of the world.

More of us REALLY need to get passports