Draymond: “(Cavs) didn’t stand a fukking chance,” “It pisses me off we didn't sweep them though"

Daps
No they haven't dude... Corny bruhs like you are hated.. Lol Warriors being hated for 3 years lol.. You just want the mistreatment to cry and something.. People aren't hating on KD...They know it was a bytch move.. I would really like to know who these Warrior haters are or if you are just calling people haters cuz they dont believe Steph is the best in the world??? Either way you bout to come out sounding like a scorned bytch.. You talkin about hate though
And here comes the revisionism.

The majority of this board was hating on the Warriors before they even won a title.

Daps
Were people hating on GS or disagreeing with your wrong belief that Steph was the best player in the world?:jbhmm:
SMH.

4bUV7Ls.gif

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Anybody that doesn't fukk with Steph or the Warriors must be a Cavs or LeBron stan. I crunched the numbers and found out that there are 28 teams outside of those two.. Is it possible to root for my squad, give Steph his props, not be mad at teams winning and not feel the need to dikk ride.. Drop some PER numbers for that:jbhmm:

@Gil Scott-Heroin

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
And here comes the revisionism.

The majority of this board was hating on the Warriors before they even won a title.
"they're not even that good...."
"all these lightskin nikkas do is shoot 3s this aint real basketball :scust:"
"i cant wait til they get exposed in the playoffs :mjgrin:"
"they're so lucky everyone got hurt :camby:"

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Donkey stay making the haters mad

I'm a Knicks fan but I'm gonna enjoy the Warriors shytting on ALL of your teams hopes and dreams the way you guys shyt on ours :mjgrin:
:stopitslime:Maybe, Ain't nobody shytting on y'all, they just telling you the truth. How you perceived that truth is up to you and your fanbase

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Make em mad Dray, make em mad
34fb78x.jpg

See this is what people are saying. JR had the henny cuz he made big ass shots.. Draymond had a shytty finals and none watchers are "you go boy" type.. Many of you are weird man