Draymond: “(Cavs) didn’t stand a fukking chance,” “It pisses me off we didn't sweep them though"

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He ain’t the one to talk.
His finals play was meh.

Ol nut kicking ass.

Dude like Rodman he says whatever to get folks and the media going.

I mentioned on here how he plays up to the crowd like him and Lebron are arch enemies or some shyt.

But be behind the scenes working with Lebron and his team to grow as a businessman with investments and deals off the court.

This shyt is truly WWF....:laff::laff::laff::laff:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Donkey stay making the haters mad

I'm a Knicks fan but I'm gonna enjoy the Warriors shytting on ALL of your teams hopes and dreams the way you guys shyt on ours :mjgrin:

Difference is the warriors wont be shytting on teams hopes and dreams for 45 years......:laff::laff::laff:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:gucci:

The Dubs have been the most hated team in the league for 3 years running....

How much more hate should they be getting?

No they haven't dude... Corny bruhs like you are hated.. Lol Warriors being hated for 3 years lol.. You just want the mistreatment to cry and something.. People aren't hating on KD...They know it was a bytch move.. I would really like to know who these Warrior haters are or if you are just calling people haters cuz they dont believe Steph is the best in the world??? Either way you bout to come out sounding like a scorned bytch.. You talkin about hate though