Drake with two new tracks on Camilla Cabello album 6/28

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I don't care how old she was when it was said

:what:

She's a racist bytch, and you should be bushed for defending the bytch.
But shes since apologized, fat joe hasnt:manny:You need to be socked in the mouth for letting ppl like him continue to say it if the word bothers you that much

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
But shes since apologized, fat joe hasnt:manny:You need to be socked in the mouth for letting ppl like him continue to say it if the word bothers you that much
Has fat Joe ever used the hard R as an insult to black people? This bytch didn't apologize for saying it, she apologized for getting caught and said she should have the right to say shyt like that in private.

You sound like a bytch ass c00n fakkit defending this bytch.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Has fat Joe ever used the hard R as an insult to black people? This bytch didn't apologize for saying it, she apologized for getting caught and said she should have the right to say shyt like that in private.

You sound like a bytch ass c00n fakkit defending this bytch.
She went to Racial sensitivity classes and came out her pocket.

Yet Fat Joe's feelings get hurt and gets insulted when asked about saying nikka daily

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
She went to Racial sensitivity classes and came out her pocket.
“That’s why I barely go on social media. There’s no way to live life without making mistakes or saying the wrong thing. I’m not going to live like some perfect pop singer. I’m a human, and the inhuman part of this is public scrutiny. I want to stay away from anything that makes me think I can’t live my life the way everybody else does.”

This is not a fukking apology
Yet Fat Joe's feelings get hurt and gets insulted when asked about saying nikka daily
Has fat joe ever insulted black people with the hard R? Only thing I've ever heard him say on the matter is that he has black ancestry and grew up among black culture, he feels he isn't using the word to be disrespectful.

This bytch on the other hand was calling black women hard R with the sole purpose of being racist.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
“That’s why I barely go on social media. There’s no way to live life without making mistakes or saying the wrong thing. I’m not going to live like some perfect pop singer. I’m a human, and the inhuman part of this is public scrutiny. I want to stay away from anything that makes me think I can’t live my life the way everybody else does.”

This is not a fukking apology

Has fat joe ever insulted black people with the hard R? Only thing I've ever heard him say on the matter is that he has black ancestry and grew up among black culture, he feels he isn't using the word to be disrespectful.

This bytch on the other hand was calling black women hard R with the sole purpose of being racist.
Did you even read her twitter post? That and a donation of 250k over dumb shyt she posted as a teen is an acceptable apology to most.

here we go again with the "my moms roomates cousins sisters uncle is a quarter black" shyt. Mfs like you who let people like him continue to say nikka because "he's a down ass spanish dude" are disgusting

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Did you even read her twitter post? That and a donation of 250k over dumb shyt she posted as a teen is an acceptable apology to most.

here we go again with the "my moms roomates cousins sisters uncle is a quarter black" shyt. Mfs like you who let people like him continue to say nikka because "he's a down ass spanish dude" are disgusting
I don't care if her management forced her to take sensitivity classes and pay a fine, the racist bytch clearly wasn't sorry for it and acted like she had a problem with people reacting to it.

And I've never defended fat joe, only reason I brought him up as an example is because your c00n ass said Spanish girls can say it, like the racist bytch was using the word as slang like fat joe or something. The bytch is racist, she was being racist when she said it, and you're a c00n for defending the shyt.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I don't care if her management forced her to take sensitivity classes and pay a fine, the racist bytch clearly wasn't sorry for it and acted like she had a problem with people reacting to it.

And I've never defended fat joe, only reason I brought him up as an example is because your c00n ass said Spanish girls can say it, like the racist bytch was using the word as slang like fat joe or something. The bytch is racist, she was being racist when she said it, and you're a c00n for defending the shyt.
So it's cool so long as its said as slang? You know Fat Joe is still saying nikka to this day, Why aren't you posting about that?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
So it's cool so long as its said as slang? You know Fat Joe is still saying nikka to this day, Why aren't you posting about that?
You're retarded as fukk breh, my first post in this thread was that it wasn't OK for Hispanics to use it as slang, especially her since she was using the word as a racial slur and not the way you're trying to imply with this c00n ass comment
Spanish chicks say it all the time, why it's a problem when she does it?

:camby:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
You're retarded as fukk breh, my first post in this thread was that it wasn't OK for Hispanics to use it as slang, especially her since she was using the word as a racial slur and not the way you're trying to imply with this c00n ass comment

:camby:
Suck my dikk faggit you still let overweight spicks like Fat Joe say it stfu