Singles Drake washed Jack Harlow on “Churchill Downs” even after Jack redid his verse

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Nice verse but sound like Drake voice changing and his flow ain’t as slick as it used to be. Been noticing more breaths in places that sound awkward.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
there's a reason everyone my age range (18-21) damn near idolizes drake, even though he comes out with mid shyt a lot, after 12 years its 6 Allah than everyone else below him, kendrick and Cole lacks the charisma and finesse, as well as shyt nikkas the go outside play fr.
There’s only one drake

Thief's Theme

All Star
Daps
Heard a couple tracks, shyt was awful. Jack Harlow is what happens when teenage white girls dictate what's hot in rap :francis:

this is why I laugh when the coli uses numbers as an argument for one rapper being better than another

it's like they don't have taste or ears and they need to look at a chart to see what's hot, but really its white suburbia dictating those numbers

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
OP how are you shocked.....you're surprised jack Harlow got washed by drizz.... where tf you rank jack Harlow :wtf:

That video is lame AF btw

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Drake's a good rapper, its not surprising.

Harlow may fade away into obscurity, or he needs more years to evolve. His lyrics are very meh right now.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's a reason everyone my age range (18-21) damn near idolizes drake, even though he comes out with mid shyt a lot, after 12 years its 6 Allah than everyone else below him, kendrick and Cole lacks the charisma and finesse, as well as shyt nikkas the go outside play fr.
Drake basically has No competition to force him to step his game up.

Yeah folks might say kanye

But kanye, while relevant, is past his prime

There's big sean but he's not on Drakes level though.

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Would be great if Drake made a psychedelic album or a back to basics boom bap LP, anything different. I like his old style but its a lot of material in the same vein now. He should step out of his comfort zone more. But we been saying this for years.