Singles Drake washed Jack Harlow on “Churchill Downs” even after Jack redid his verse

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Only if drake can take this energy and make another classic album. And how impressive is it to rap better than Jack Harlow?

You know your hip hop opinion is trash when you think rapping better than Jack Harlow is a major accomplishment.

Drake stans will be amazed and bewildered when Drake has a better verse than Lil Nas X:ohhh:

Whoever wrote that second verse for Drake needs to lock in with him for a month and see what they can get out of it.

I never understood why Drake thought he was beyond making a straight rap album. You usually can't claim to be the best without one. :upsetfavre:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
honestly, shyt was probably a double game. I wouldn't doubt it. Drake is THAT petty.

Lemme wash your lil homie up :laff:

lol and you know him and Drama still have some unresolved static all these years later :lolbron:. when the last time he went in on a feature? he definitely did this as a fukk you

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This whole album got destroyed on Twitter today.
That’s what I’m seeing too. For some reason people expected more than the typical big budget mash up of purchased hooks and obvious features. He’s got the juice right now but I don’t get the sense he’s capable of being more than this. Maybe I’m wrong and he pulls the Drake-like turn on his next album, similar to the way Drake went from Thank Me Later to Take Care. But I doubt it.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Whoever wrote that second verse for Drake needs to lock in with him for a month and see what they can get out of it.

I never understood why Drake thought he was beyond making a straight rap album. You usually can't claim to be the best without one. :upsetfavre:
When nikkas cosign the bullshyt cause you make female friendly records that's what happens.

But we know he gets help now he really can't claim it so :manny: