Brolic... Alcoholics
hailey-baldwin-wears-just-married-swimsuit-on-fourth-of-july-17.JPG

What's that?

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's the thing...I don't get caught up in the number. If you're mature, you're mature for your age. I can recognize that a Zendaya or Kylie Jenner is attractive...but if I was in that social circle and even had a remote chance to smash, I can't see me as an early 30s man, basically Drake's age group, being able to get past their conversation and life experience to want to even want smash.

And if I'm Drake, I can literally fukk anyone I want, why am I putting effort into someone that young. I look at paedophiles having a few social disorders; they're either desperate or mentally not all there. Drake seems like a smart, well adjusted dude...not sure I'm seeing the connection here.

If drake ain’t have a kid...his life ain’t change since 18 except he got more cash! Drake ain’t even go to college.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't pedophiles want actual children though? We don't know if he actually did anything with them while they were minors other than talking. This seems like a different kind of mind game, because grooming is also the term used in adult relationships where one sets up a partner to be a long term victim of domestic violence.

Teens are statutory. Thats not as serious as pedophilia. Plenty of whites female teachers gotten no jail time sleeping with 14-15yr old boys.