Drake Was Grooming 14 Year Old Hailey Baldwin

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
there's some baddd 18yr olds, bruh
:francis:

Here's the thing...I don't get caught up in the number. If you're mature, you're mature for your age. I can recognize that a Zendaya or Kylie Jenner is attractive...but if I was in that social circle and even had a remote chance to smash, I can't see me as an early 30s man, basically Drake's age group, being able to get past their conversation and life experience to want to even want smash.

And if I'm Drake, I can literally fukk anyone I want, why am I putting effort into someone that young. I look at paedophiles having a few social disorders; they're either desperate or mentally not all there. Drake seems like a smart, well adjusted dude...not sure I'm seeing the connection here.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Here's the thing...I don't get caught up in the number. If you're mature, you're mature for your age. I can recognize that a Zendaya or Kylie Jenner is attractive...but if I was in that social circle and even had a remote chance to smash, I can't see me as an early 30s man, basically Drake's age group, being able to get past their conversation and life experience to want to even want smash.

And if I'm Drake, I can literally fukk anyone I want, why am I putting effort into someone that young. I look at paedophiles having a few social disorders; they're either desperate or mentally not all there. Drake seems like a smart, well adjusted dude...not sure I'm seeing the connection here.
For 1, you're right about pedophile having social disorders but ud be wrong to classify drake or a man lusting after teens as pedophiles... and thats probly why the definition wouldnt fit him...
Now about a 30yr old wanting to smash a 18yr old or be with 1...
It depends on what that 30yr old likes in a women... and it depends on what kinda 18yr that young lady is...
Maybe he only cares about youth and energy...then thats right up his alley.
If he wanted an in-depth convo about life and life experiences, she probly aint the 1

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
hailey-baldwin-wears-just-married-swimsuit-on-fourth-of-july-17.JPG

DZTXhmC.gif

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I do find it odd how all these stories are coming out now at the same time. Don’t get me wrong, he’s a sick disgusting groomer but this looks like a concerted effort by the media. It seems like he’s pissed off the wrong people up top.
Definitely a strategic :mjpls: element to it.
Being semi sus doesn't help tho...

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
why is anyone even remotely surprised lol

drake is a top luciferian artist, this comes along with all of the other shyt

even if he wasn't, at that level of fame it's hard to find new highs if you will

i'd guess he's done worse than slide into teenagers' dms, don't ask me to elaborate... worse is a deep hole