Drake - Toosie Slide *New Single* OUT NOW

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Toosie Slide is number 6

Didn’t say Tootsie Slide wasn’t charting high, I hear it all the time, but the Levin itself has zero presence, and that’s the first Drake album that’s done that. I keep Pain 1993 in rotation, but there’s really no reason to revisit that album.

Somebody

All Star
Daps
Always down for some well structured, toneful autotune raps. This gets the job done, but I kno Aubs got some smash number 1s in the vault.

Somebody

All Star
Daps
Didn’t say Tootsie Slide wasn’t charting high, I hear it all the time, but the Levin itself has zero presence, and that’s the first Drake album that’s done that. I keep Pain 1993 in rotation, but there’s really no reason to revisit that album.

I always say, pop rap/r&b drake is the only drake I care about nowadays.

I don’t want to hear rappity rap, and if I do, I don’t want it from his lazy ass.

I got pain, toosie, and desires in rotation, but drake got a old head/nerd demo that loves his tired ass barred up tracks and as long as he caters to them, he can’t drop another classic (last being NWTS imo).

In my opinion, after summer walker dropped a classic with his sound, he’s boxed in.

The only way he drops a classic is with pop rap singles and r&b album cuts.

I don’t think he has another Tuscan Leather in him. Maybe a Free Smoke, but that’s more on the pop rap side with that catchy hook.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Now I’m mad lol. How you screw up one of the greatest hiphop samples of all time? Should’ve just kept the original and put Fabo on it smh

this “remix” is all over the place. Chopped up classic MJ sample, lazy drums placed on top and the Fabio ad libs got you wondering why he didn’t have a little run back in his day.