Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I just used Google and found all of these. What the fukk are you talking about?

That's good you used Google.

Now go look at an actual piano and show me every sharp and flat note (these are going to be your black keys). Every note has a corresponding sharp or flat.

But there is no B sharp note(B-flat yes) , bc there is no note next to B. you are playing C. Which is the C-note.

Find me a single song in the key of B#

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
All kendrick has to do is post a photo of him and his kids holding a sheet of paper with today's date and his name.....coli beef style

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was actually a good angle to come from

I mean, I wish this thing didn't get this deep but we here now and that is the best angle for Drake to come from on the alleged pedo stuff.

It is what it is :manny:

I hope he don't imply that Kenny's he she uncle took his virginity in the next record :picard: but who am I kidding, he probably will :pachaha:
But we need some kdot receipts literally everything Drake said had some basis in truth
1). Kdot said he hit women
2)
My thing is the same time he said "Come find my lost daughter" on IG why wouldn't he say everything else is fake at the same time? He waited for the Twitter angle to come up. He even stole the idea of using the name "Heart Part 6" from Twitter.

Because Meet the Grahams squashed his momentum immediately so why not make him look stupid that same day?
Show the work Kenny . I see the Dave free heart under your bm picture, kdot admitted he beat women , no proof of daughter and doing an album role out for a sex trafficking ring ?? And this is who is Mr morale ? He so disgusted but he dropping multiple songs but saying no facts ? Those the actions of a hero ?

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Drake also called Kendrick’s bluff to address the allegations. Drake did, why can’t he?

Let me guess, “he doesn’t have to! :damn: