Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
If he doesn't deny the allegations its "He didn't deny it, gotta be true."

He does deny it, the narrative is "oh, thou doth protest too much"

If we're being real, Drake won't get a "fair" assessment here. I'm completely unbiased as I like both, but the internet clearly has a favorite in this fight.
The difference is drake has proof of weird behavior and I like drake.. he keeps mentioning abuse but hasn’t had any proof as well.. so as humans we’ll believe the shyt that has a little more credibility

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
nikkas told me I was lying and capping in the other thread about the fake planted briefcase, the fake mole and fake 11 year old daughter story. I told nikkas Kendrick be on the same shyt he be fukking on a bunch of bytches too just like Drake. Why you think Whitney so quiet. Like Drake said all that pedo bullshyt get some real evidence not bullshyt with the 17 year old yall running around with when he was 23. Do you got actual proof he sexually assaulted a minor until shut the fukk up.

:mjpls:

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
on defense*
Straight defense mode. Yikes.

Get on the fukking offensive, goofy ass mother fukker :pacspit:

Whole track: “I didn’t do it, he’s lying! If I did do it, I’d be arrested so checkmate”

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
Nice counter punch, he can't let this be his final response with him sounding all deflated and shyt at the end of it though lol.

I have a feeling he has another track ready to go as soon as Kendrick fires back.