Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

erker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Netherlands
My argument is I believe both the only thing that is known to be false is the 11 year old daughter.

Now I am not saying the article is direct proof.
:whoa:

But, it is an article from 2015, in which is suggested Drake is hiding a 2 year old daughter. That would add up to the girl being 11 now in 2024. He even did a paternity test and voluntarily paid the mother child support, according to the article. I know, we never got confirmation or the outcome of the test (which could also mean they settled)

My only question is, why is this article from 2015 around, if Drake just planted this fake rumour the past week?
:francis:

Last edited:
Daps
Yep willfully ignorant

Kendrick called him a pedophile cause social media has been calling him a pedo since this whole thing began

How well the songs perform is out of either artists control so I don't even know why you even brought that up
I'm not saying he orchestrated how the songs performed exactly, if he had proof he would've killed MTG out of the gate saying it's planted tea and showing proof of it.

If this is a highly calculated move to y'all then idk what games you be playing. This is stupid.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

An article from 2015. It does add up to the daughter being 11 now.

How was this planted by Drake just now?
:childplease:
The article says he agreed to take a paternity test. That's it. If it was his based on the chicks captions at the time the world would have known.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Maybe I missed something?? I thought I heard he fed the lies about having a child and him denying all pedo stuff.

I feel those tweets are making shyt up a lot...almost feels like I am watching a presidential race.

It is, Kendrick Stans / Drake Haters are nothing but Trump supporters at this point, nowhere did Drake feed Kendrick anything about him being a pedo.

Twitter been running with it since this shxt began and Kendrick just rinse and repeated it on Not Like Us and alluded to it on 6:16

Now that Drake has responded to the allegations and told he feed information to Kendrick's camp, they are spinning it that he feed that he was a pedo to Kendrick

Like Kendrick and his team lives in some void where social media doesn't exist

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn’t be surprised if this is drake’s lasts response, man’s really pouting at the end.

And he did NOT listen to mother I.
If you just take this song by itself with no bg noise, it's wavy as shyt. Peak Drake

If you add context I feel like it's gotta be up there as one of the worst ever disses by a top artist. The shyt is so confusing lmao

Besides him telling Kendrick & you several times in the song "see ya later", it's his last reply because sonically it's Drake at the highest level and structure wise it's 4pm/6pm aka his best pen/ghostwriter

He used up his best form throwing the biggest jab he whiffed on completely (molesting shyt) and spent the rest of the time trying to convince you he's not guilty.

I said earlier it's the Canadian Super Ugly and somebody tell me it's not. Listen to Jay around that time + Takeover and listen to how shattered his confidence is on Super Ugly. Listen to 4PM/6PM, 30 for 30, Omerta, Dark Lane, all of If You're Reading This, and tell me it's not a different guy. That confidence is gone this is over

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Now I am not saying the article is direct proof. But it is an article from 2015, in which is suggested Drake is hiding a 2 year old daughter. That would add up to the her being 11 now in 2024. He even did a paternity test and paid her money according to the article.
I know, we never got confirmation or the outcome of the test.

My only question is, why is this article from 2015 around, if Drake just planted this fake rumour the past week?
:francis:
Bro no offense but you quoting a site, that is quoting media takeout. I dont think there is a kid. Also it doesn’t matter. The biggest allegations are groomer and domestic abuse.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
It is, Kendrick Stans / Drake Haters are nothing but Trump supporters at this point, nowhere did Drake feed Kendrick anything about him being a pedo.

Twitter been running with it since this shxt began and Kendrick just rinse and repeated it on Not Like Us and alluded to it on 6:16

Now that Drake has responded to the allegations and told he feed information to Kendrick's camp, they are spinning it that he feed that he was a pedo to Kendrick

Like Kendrick and his team lives in some void where social media doesn't exist
K..
I had to turn off all that threads to hear shut for myself...cuz I was reading at first ..

Then went on to listen and was like ..where are all those quotes I read???

Imma say this...those dudes wasted some super dope beats arguing...
Some amazing flows were wasted bickering like bitxhes

erker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Netherlands
The article says he agreed to take a paternity test. That's it. If it was his based on the chicks captions at the time the world would have known.

How stupid do you have to be to willingly bring this up again yourself as a 'fake rumour', when there's articles floating around from 2015 suggesting theres indeed a 'daughter' who would be 11 now? Confirming you even paid the mother money and took a paternity test (granted, we don't know the outcome, but that could also mean they settled the case)

Doesn't make any sense to me.