Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Daps
If this is some clear checkmate boss move why the hell is the timeline all creeped out deep diving on Drakes weird tendencies with teenage girls?

In contrast nobody believes the Dave Free shyt and they're taking the his BMs brother tweeting in support of Kendrick as that being BS too.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
He wasn't planning this record..
If you have the evidence kill the song that is outperming your song instantly.

That's the logical thing to do if you have physical evidence,this track proves nothing

Responded in 24 hours, sure he wasn't

Responded to two songs released yesterday

Logical, what Drake did was the smart thing

Keep trying to dismiss it to make it seem like Kenny's dumb ass didn't get played

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
People really took that line to mean he's bowing out? As if the 'this hurts me more than you' angle has never been used in a disagreement between peers.

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
to give her boy advice

how in the fukk is that not creepy on any level?

would any man want their daughter to be DM'd by a grown ass man to give them boy advice?
I'd straight kill him.

Not on any tough guy shyt, on dad type shyt, he'd have to die.

Don't @ me drake stans, i aint talking bout your man crush, talking about any man.

That's what any real dad would do.

Drake would know that if he raised his kids.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
None of this is proof of anything.

The only person caught in lies during all these tracks is Drake (the c&d, misinterpreting songs). We don't know if the daughter is a lie or not.

Are you telling me Drake orchestrated Kendrick calling him a pedophile in 2 different songs, and having his songs perform better than Drakes? This shyt was a setup?

You don't even believe this, nobody is this slow.

Yep willfully ignorant

Kendrick called him a pedophile cause social media has been calling him a pedo since this whole thing began

How well the songs perform is out of either artists control so I don't even know why you even brought that up

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil

1k5k3J5K3BywQOrpNA.webp

Need this on the next cover for Kendrick :heh:

Maybe I missed something?? I thought I heard he fed the lies about having a child and him denying all pedo stuff.

I feel those tweets are making shyt up a lot...almost feels like I am watching a presidential race.