Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Can’t wait until the cornball gets buried for good

Why are you talking about not fukking Millie Bobby Brown when Kendrick never mentioned her at all? That’s not a good look. And if he actually did plant the info, the artwork had to be something like another zoom out of him posing with the meds and clothes

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
The fact that people are saying the molested line is too far when Kendrick did Meet the Grahams(which I have no issue with)
Or that dissing R kelly is bad…
Man can’t take yall serious especially the r kelly defenders maybe yall r kelly defenders should die like Dot said :manny:
Yeah, he had to respond back with the same energy. Dude wrote a song to his son.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I need an exit strategy at this point :russell:

Kendrick: You're a molestor.

Drake: You think I'm a molestor because you sir were molested.

This is not how rap battles are supposed to go. This ain't even about bars it's all accusations. We got wives, children, mothers, and fathers involved. We're hearing about moles like this is a political drama. You only needed to convince us who was the better rapper. They're just trying to make each other look like monsters in front of the public :snoop:

It's a goofy ass battle that's mostly feeding into people's love of gossip :manny:

I told my brother this battle was corny at the first track, but Kendrick salvaged it and made history. As far as I'm concerned, this is Drake's 'War Pain' too little too late.

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
Did he just call on his own sword mentioning Millie, I don't think Kendrick has referenced her yet :dwillhuh:(at least I don't think so)

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka the Biggest rapper in the game gonna be getting his prescriptions from here? A pharmacy with a Chinese chancletas Bootleg section? Make it make sense😂🤣 Kendrick was too thirsty for dirt and where is the 11 year old daughter? Kendrick spent half a song talking about a kid that doesn’t exist.

this is incredibly weak defense

coping hard :mjlol:

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Streets saying that Drake looking like this

the_rock_vs_mankind_i_quit_match-1685794.jpg

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Definitely sounded coked out....sniffling and everything.

I cant give it a 7 at all though....that sounded like a stream of thought spoken word salad of desperation.

He literally said " I dont want to fight you because you beat women, and that feeds into your nature."

Sooooo If him beating women feeds into his nature...and Drake dont want to fight him be cause it would feed into the nature of beating women...

Drake is saying hes a woman....lol
I was thinking the same thing like, did you just release a track lowkey admitting almost everything said was true Mfer :dead:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Site is so biased towards Kendrick. This beef has been amazing for hip hop. Unprecedented. Shout out to both of them

J cole lost, him backing out is not a badge of honor people are now trying to make it out to be
I wouldn't say this site is biased towards Kendrick. There was a good amount of people on each side by the time push ups came out. It was fairly even

Just objectively Kendrick has put out the better music and moves. He ran laps around Drake, it is what it is.