Drake Says He Grew Up Around Jews, Not Blacks

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Nikka:why:you posted

Which I fast forwarded to.

:comeon:
Yeah but damn, I thought you knew there was like...a whole song there lol and that last bit was just a surprise switch up added to an already scathing diss track.

I didn't think people were so stupid that they would fast forward and judge the whole thing on that alone. That actually explains alot...lol

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Nikka:why:you posted

Which I fast forwarded to.

:comeon:
Yeah but damn, I thought you knew there was like...a whole song there lol and that last bit was just a surprise switch up added to an already scathing diss track.

I didn't think people were so stupid that they would fast forward and judge the whole thing on that alone. That actually explains alot...

You can't listen to that whole thing and tell me drakes was nearly as scathing

Tair

Superstar
Daps

I didn't think people were so stupid that they would fast forward and judge the whole thing on that alone. That actually explains alot...

You can't listen to that whole thing and tell me drakes was nearly as scathing

I ain't an Em fan so I listened to a part of the portion you posted and cut it off.

Do better next time.

:manny:

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
I ain't an Em fan so I listened to a part of the portion you posted and cut it off.

Do better next time.

:manny:
Well then you look stupid don't you. Nothing you said was accurate and you had an opportunity to have an honest conversation about Hip hop on a subject but now you wanna dip out instead of address your shortcoming in the point you made.

You shouldn't confidently start posting about a diss track like you listened to the whole thing, when you didn't. That's on you

This forum makes me sad it's primarily black. The convos here aren't intelligent.