Drake Says He Grew Up Around Jews, Not Blacks

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
The fact that wheelchair Jimmy is at the top of Hiphop is an indictment on “the culture”.

Drake was Cash Money’s “Eminem”. He was a guaranteed cash cow.
Dre knew what he was doing with Em. Eminem wasn't taken seriously at all when he was trying to break into the industry. Execs clowned him and told him a white rapper had no place. I guess that was a sneak diss at people like Vanilla Ice. :russ: Dre knew white folks and black people would go googoo gahgah over a talented white rapper. Rest is history. I'm not mad. People could have always let the records sit on the shelf. Same with Drake. Can't be mad at business after a certain age.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Also rap and hiphop's quality took a dive because folks stopped buying albums. The biggest complainers about the quality of music are quick to tell you they don't buy shyt and it's easier to stream. Well.....the people who do buy it get to control it now. Enjoy.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake is a street rapper now?

:unimpressed:

i know its cool to hate Drake...success tends to attract hate....

this would matter if any of yall actually bought music....but since none of you do that....

his white fans will continue to support him and buy his music

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
holy shyt

i knew drake was a bytch but i never thought he'd get a nose job

well... maybe i did. but im still surprised. what man gets plastic surgery? lipo i could understand if youre fat, but your nose? there wasnt even anything wrong with his nose. what an insecure little bytch of a man.

Strong username to post correlation here

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake is a street rapper now?

:unimpressed:

i know its cool to hate Drake...success tends to attract hate....

this would matter if any of yall actually bought music....but since none of you do that....

his white fans will continue to support him and buy his music

He is now, yea. His recent relationship songs are only relatable if you date strippers. "Wasn't really gangsta back then, but I am now"- said this on his last album. Was talking about opps, sticks, and spinning all that album with 21 too

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Ask him if he had a Chevy. I doubt it white boy.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Lil Wayne, Birdman & Universal Records are to blame.

A lot of our young Black sistas gave him momentum too.

I remember being in school in 09 and my homegirl asking me if I knew who Drake was from Degrassi.

First time I heard of the dude.

Young Black women's support got him the initial attention needed to get to mainstream.

Then my homie played me Successful and it was like Drake was everywhere from then on.

I thought he was cool but we were also 18/19 at the time so his music was good for when we were around women.

But in my alone time, I never listened to Drake because he never sounded authentic to me.

I could tell he was playing a character.

Plus his "introspective, deep" records were soft.

This dude's problems were on some Valley Girl shyt I couldn't relate to.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
What quitter? Lol That was a better diss track. Anybody who knows hiphop knows that. It's a general consensus. Amongst black people and all in the real world, Stop rewriting history.

You only feel comfortable saying that here, because you're on a forum full of equally insecure nikkas who can't give credit where credit is due lol

You can't even articulate why it's "weaker" than Drakes with an actual argument. Stop.

He just filled in the blanks to a premade diss track. A diss is something you create, you don't take someone else's diss and use it. That's like me biting someone's jokes. It's lame and corny.

You not a true fan of hip-hop/rap if you think that diss record was better than Drake's.

:mjlol:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: TEH

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
He just filled in the blanks to a premade diss track. A diss is something you create, you don't take someone else's diss and use it. That's like me biting someone's jokes. It's lame and corny.

You not a true fan of hip-hop/rap if you think that diss record was better than Drake's.

I bet you listen to Hopsin.

:mjlol:
You clearly didn't listen to that whole diss. It didn't start at 3:04 which you clearly fast forwarded to.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Admit you didn't listen to the whole song and just fast forwarded to the last fukking switch up.

Because what you just typed out made no sense.

I know more about Hip hop than you lol you don't know your shyt.

The fact that you are giving more credit to a dude that can't freestyle, and doesnt have the same skill level at all. Tells me you care very little for the skill or artistic aspect of Hip hop.

Drake himself knows his diss record isn't as scathing as quitter
Want me to post the lyrics of both, back to back? You really wanna go there?

It won't be good for drake.

Last edited:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
You clearly didn't listen to that whole diss. It didn't start at 3:04 which you clearly fast forwarded to.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Admit you didn't listen to the whole song and just fast forwarded to the last fukking switch up.

Because what you just typed out made no sense.

I know more about Hip hop than you lol you don't know your shyt.
Nikka:why:you posted

3:04

Underrated diss track. Imagine if MGK got this version of Em lol

What are some other underrated diss tracks.

Which I fast forwarded to.

:comeon: