Drake Officially Jumps On The Warriors Bandwagon

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The Bay is dead musically for the most part. Any light helps at this point.
Things people not from the bay say.

Bay music scene never been more poppin than in 2015

E40 and 2 short still active, nef, geazy, adrian marcel, john hart, rayvn justice, hbk gang/kool john/kehlani, luniz still touring, gval/lil yase got a lil scene goin, philthy rich got a decent following

The fukk this mafukka stay talkin bout :dahell:

Its shyt like this that makes me think he aint even from the bay. That and saying no one goes out on week days but week day clubs damn near more packed than weekends nowadays. Especially since he says hes from Oakland but Parliament Trap Soul party on Thursdays (week day) pretty much main party in Oakland right now :heh:

Its lil inconsistencies like this that makes me question if he even from the bay :jbhmm: @Ronnie Lott

Last edited:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Im gonna help you out since yall dont know shyt....Ayesha Curry cousin is also a rapper from Toronto and is friends with Drake and his crew..which is where the Curry Drake connection comes from...

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Steph wouldn't be where he is now without Drake
j5KxMQF.gif

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Alameda is so chill. They in there like its not shyt. Just about any other city in the country would have a much different reaction if they had the biggest rapper and NBA player in the same establishment at the same time.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I don't see why black people see a problem with two brothers who are seen as two of the greatest in their respective field befriend each other. nikkas would rather see them beef with each other and throw shots, now that would be something that would be applauded. :snoop:

Black people not connecting is one of the factors that separate our lack of success from the success of for example Jewish and Yellowman businesses. Those dudes won't even hate on their own people for the simple reason of them being their people. Black people though, we won't hate on anyone else. (Unless they are racist).
Aww shut the fukk up Hahahah

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh: Alameda got in n out now?

On an sidenote. Do you ever wonder how Alameda is right next to the town and is so fukking peaceful? That shyt always bugged me out. Even San Leandro has a murder every now and then but Alameda is damn near pristine. Look inside that In-N-Out, ain't nobody wilding out or nothing. Alameda is so fukking chill. Always been that way.

I don't go to alameda much but you're right.. even emeryville sees a little oakland drama every now and then..