Drake Officially Jumps On The Warriors Bandwagon

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
He's the man this year, when it comes to All Star events and whatnot, remember guys, all the all stars are gonna be in Toronto in February, throwing parties, reaching out to the community and so forth. Very smart of him to get around to all of the other 29 teams and politic.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Lmao @ the three hoe ass nikkas that 1 starred this thread all being on my dikk. I attract more haters than anybody on this board. Warriors on top you hating ass bytches, deal with it.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I don't see why black people see a problem with two brothers who are seen as two of the greatest in their respective field befriend each other. nikkas would rather see them beef with each other and throw shots, now that would be something that would be applauded. :snoop:

Black people not connecting is one of the factors that separate our lack of success from the success of for example Jewish and Yellowman businesses. Those dudes won't even hate on their own people for the simple reason of them being their people. Black people though, we won't hate on anyone else. (Unless they are racist).

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
bytches ain't shyt. She would leave Steph with the quickness if he fell off and Drake wanted her :yeshrug:
they been together since middle school breh

Drake has a better chance of falling off than Steph does

there's literally no facet in anything in which Drake>>>>Steph

what woman you know is gonna leave a professional athlete for a rapper?
usually it's the other way around, ask Future

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Question tho... why does Drake always have to squeeze into their inner circle though? Its not just a photo op, its like he has to be part of their family. I bet this guy is even looking at houses in the Bay Area now:sadcam: