DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would anyone expect a singular diss track to compete with a track on (what was) the #1 album in the country, sales/charts wise? Makes no sense.

The leak hurts because initial opinions are formed on a track that sounds unfinished. The beat will hit harder when it's mixed, and that terrible compression on the vocals will be fixed. I'm more curious who leaked it and why. Was it simply some engineer leaking it for cash, or an actual leak in the crew like Weeknd said.

Yea this hurts. What drake doesn't officially release this or take some lines out???

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Is he insinuating that he fukked Kylie? I just peeped that “Lucky your boy BM doesn’t kiss and tell”

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Why would anyone expect a singular diss track to compete with a track on (what was) the #1 album in the country, sales/charts wise? Makes no sense.

The leak hurts because initial opinions are formed on a track that sounds unfinished. The beat will hit harder when it's mixed, and that terrible compression on the vocals will be fixed. I'm more curious who leaked it and why. Was it simply some engineer leaking it for cash, or an actual leak in the crew like Weeknd said.
Its about fans. They did it with cole record instantly. So u wont think they would do it to the king of numbers?

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
I mean it's a quotable. What are the quotes on this song? I liked the shyt he said about Ross more than what he said about Kendrick.

Pip squeak pipe down
You aint in no big 3
Sza got you wiped down
Travis got you wiped down
Savage got you wiped down
Like your label boy you in the scope right now
And you gone feel the aftermath of what i write down
Im at the top of the mountain so you tight now
Just to have this talk with your ass I had to hike down
Big difference from Mike then and Mike now
Wtf is this a 20 v 1 nikka
What’s a Prince to King? He’s a son nikka