DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
And also drake still hasn't dropped it officially so it doesn't mean shyt. The shyt is weak but I'll give him respect if he releases it. Maybe the reason he didn't release it on Friday is cause he knew the shyt was trash and was having doubts. Or maybe was gonna avoid it altogether.

Deep down he knows this is gonna be bad for him. He got the same energy Cole had. Like he don't even believe the shyt he's saying. He never wanted this. K dot gonna expose this boy.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I mean it's a quotable. What are the quotes on this song? I liked the shyt he said about Ross more than what he said about Kendrick.
Foh

he spoke facts on Kendrick current standing, the same shyt Cole said. Kendrick was cold as Ice, Mr morale was a dud until he decided to diss Cole and drake and for relevance

let me know the next time Kendrick makes a song that impacts rap, it’s been damn near a decade atp

Daps
imagine being a grown ass man DIKKriding a canadian fakkit tryna appeal to 16 year old white girls

df2.jpg

Daps
Good diss if it’s real, but I dont think it is cause drake too coochie to drop names like this