DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The AI diss was fire to you?

Dudes acting like he dropped another b2b
It’s clever… It’s a jab at Kenny using a fake pac on mortal man… Using AI to switch up his face to nipsey, Kobe, Ye and Will Smith.. On his 3rd verse he’s daring Kenny to come outside since he been wanting that smoke now it’s here..

Now tell me how that’s different? You lookin crazy right bro..

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
By nobody you mean crackers.
Come on, be serious, man. NOBODY under the age of 25 cares about lyricism in this day and age.

There's kids out here who think NBA Youngboy and Playboi Carti are musical geniuses :mjlol:

I'm speaking as someone who respects lyrics and creativity while simultaneously being able to enjoy something that's simply catchy with little substance.

I can enjoy "Liquid Swords" and "Damn" as easily as I can enjoy "Pain 1993" and "Carnival".

I'm long removed from my music snob phase :manny:

Last edited:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
It’s clever… It’s a jab at Kenny using a fake pac on mortal man… Using AI to switch up his face to nipsey, Kobe, Ye and Will Smith.. On his 3rd verse he’s daring Kenny to come outside since he been wanting that smoke now it’s here..

Now tell me how that’s different? You lookin crazy right bro..
Dot was paying tribute and had relationships with all of them

Drake is making a mockery. Thats how its different

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
My concerns about using AI voices aside, Drake dropping Taylor Made is smart because it keeps the pressure on Kendrick having to respond. Again, it was nothing scathing (although I prefer how he rapped on this over Push Ups) so Kendrick can come back but the longer it takes, the worse it looks. Anything over than a room shaking track now is gonna make Kendrick look soft.

My interest in this back and forth just increased :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Come on, be serious, man. NOBODY under the age of 25 cares about lyricism in this day and age.

That's all you are going to get from Kenny. If you are trying to give Drake the "win" because of some corny IG memes... yes... I'm sure some people will feel that way but Kendrick is not the type of artist who is going to play into that.

If some kids think "bars" are corny who cares.... they aren't hip-hop and they don't belong here

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
If some kids think "bars" are corny who cares.... they aren't hip-hop and they don't belong here
I respect lyricism, that's what made me a fan of Kendrick in the first place.

But young people who just want to "vibe" is what pumps numbers, gets streams, gets downloads, gets sold out concerts, and makes labels money.

Kendrick and J Cole are anomalies in the modern-day rap field.

Same exact thing happened to jazz and rock music.

Miles and Coltrane were at the top skill-wise, but kids at that time wanted to dance to swing music, and that took off in the clubs.

The members of the band Rush were wizards on their instruments, but Motley Crue and other hair metal bands popped off because that's what the kids at that time wanted to party to.

Whoever captures the ears of the youth receives the gold.

Daps
Kendrick fans been calling this nikka the Boogeyman since control

Kendrick fans been saying drake scared of dot

Kendrick fans been acting like Kendrick and elite battle rapper

.Kendrick fans now making excuses for literally EVERYTHING this nikka been doing the past week

Kendrick fans protect this nikka from scrutiny.

Weak ass rapper since 2015

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Just heard the freestyle :wow:
Guess the clock resets again with this release for kenny:wow:
reset-the-clock-pacific-rim.gif

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Just heard the freestyle :wow:
Guess the clock resets again with this release for kenny:wow:
reset-the-clock-pacific-rim.gif
I changed my mind, I think Kenny can win this

Just got to use social media

Post Drake listing over that girl at the concert, reference Stranger Things, and use that video of him saying the hard er and shifting on Toronto slang