DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The phony rapper with the ghostwriters put the séance board down and gettin bars off on you on a weekly cadence.:francis:

I don't give a fukk if it took 3 weeks Kendrick fired first. If he aint have 1 in the chamber that's his own damn fault.

This like seeing nikkas at the lunch table freestyling you say you the best rapper in the school, a nikka give you bars, and then you say hold on let me write something. :unimpressed: What that nikka gonna do after you say that? Exactly. Give your ass more bars.

If Dot wasn't ready he shouldn't have took it there until he was.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The phony rapper with the ghostwriters put the séance board down and gettin bars off on you on a weekly cadence.:francis:

I don't give a fukk if it took 3 weeks Kendrick fired first. If he aint have 1 in the chamber that's his own damn fault.

This like seeing nikkas at the lunch table freestyling you say you the best rapper in the school, a nikka give you bars, and then you say hold on let me write something. :unimpressed: What that nikka gonna do after you say that? Exactly. Give your ass more bars.

If Dot wasn't ready he shouldn't have took it there until he was.

K Dot dikk eaters where saying like that was the bait to get drake and then hit him with the bomb
:russ: :mjlol:

Drake gotta be the easiest nikka to diss and it's taking this long for some shyt he started

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Drake and his camp have made the choice to be at odds with hip hop purists and old heads in the media. Bringing Pac and Snoop into this via an already unpopular technology. He's going against Cali's current GOAT by using two of their legends. Gonna be a lot of backlash from all that. But I guess he's got his army of young fans and the streamers to insulate him.

I'm not a fan of the A.I. but I'm an old nikka.

But anyway.That 3rd verse and that outro was vulgar. Did K Dot warrant that? :huhldup:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Drake and his camp have made the choice to be at odds with hip hop purists and old heads in the media. Bringing Pac and Snoop into this via an already unpopular technology. He's going against Cali's current GOAT by using two of their legends. Gonna be a lot of backlash from all that. But I guess he's got his army of young fans and the streamers to insulate him.

I'm not a fan of the A.I. but I'm an old nikka.

But anyway.That 3rd verse and that outro was vulgar. Did K Dot warrant that? :huhldup:
Stfu

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
He even used the Tupac A.I. to mention the groomer allegations before Kendrick could even have a chance to utilize them in his own response :ohhh:

Talk about a fukking chess move :wow:

Welp. Looks like that bullet's no longer in the chamber. I honestly don't know what Kendrick could reply with now :francis:

Last edited: