DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
it's crazy because drake is the creator of the back to backs and getting his opponents to live into his timeline.. it's not working on Kdot. So Drake getting anxious lol..

you can't hide behind AI bro, but clever move - I must admit
Kendrick started it
He should’ve had something else to go
We tryna see battles
Yall need to stop with this coping
KENDRICK NEEDS TO fukkING DROP shyt AND RETALIATE
GAME PASSED HIM THE TORCH SAME GAME THAT ASSASSINATED G UNIT AND WAS ALWAYS READY TO DROP ON EM OR ANY ONE GUNNIN AT HIM
KENDRICK NEEDS TO KEEP THAT fukkING ENERGY ESPECIALLY SINCE HE WENT OFF WITH LIKE THAT
YALL NEEDA STOP COPIN!!! :damn:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah all this shyt really got me wondering why he didn't have this much disdain for those guys vs now. Meek brought up the ghostwriting shyt, and Push brought up his son/Adidas deal. Two major events not just in his career but his life. Tf does he have that makes him so confident right now?:patrice:

Him surviving the Meek & Pusha beefs is all the reason to be confident

He got exposed for having a ghostwriter, got bodied with Adidon and came out of it bigger than ever

Even if Kendrick comes back and drops Hit Em Up x100 it’ll have no effect on his career, he’s teflon

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
So we've gone from OVO praying to god that a fake AI diss was real to Drake trolling nonstop. I'm supposed to believe this dude is confident?
I'm sorry but Kendrick's silence is looking bad in the light... :manny:

nikkas don't care it's about momentum and right now Drake has it. And it's to the point that no matter what K Dot drops it won't matter. nikkas are act unimpressed and write it off

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah all this shyt really got me wondering why he didn't have this much disdain for those guys vs now. Meek brought up the ghostwriting shyt, and Push brought up his son/Adidas deal. Two major events not just in his career but his life. Tf does he have that makes him so confident right now?:patrice:
His beef with push Was really a proxy beef with ye. I’m sure drakes fabled diss existed however I bet it was aimed at ye and kardashians not push because he believed ye asked for his help then screwed him over with the beat and then giving push intel

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Him surviving the Meek & Pusha beefs is all the reason to be confident

He got exposed for having a ghostwriter, got bodied with Adidon and came out of it bigger than ever

Even if Kendrick comes back and drops Hit Em Up x100 it’ll have no effect on his career, he’s teflon
No for sure agreed Drake is teflon whatever happens he's good. But in like 2018 I remember in his Rap Radar interview he did say he felt like the Meek shyt was a potential career ender, he said some shyt like he's tryna take food off my plate, this and that, etc. I just never expected him to be this aggressive this early compared to the weight of those other situations is my point. But to your point, he's came out of those two situations bigger so that may be more reason to be confident. So yeah, overall I agree with you, also it helps his narrative to try to strike now and make it seem like he's not scared of a guy like Kendrick.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka is calculated.

Asked the Kendrick AI nikka for the formula. Dropped the freestyle all to set up his next move that he already teased.

I tried to keep it PG something something 3peat

He trying to make Kung Fu Kenny the new Meek.