DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Juelz Santana cosigned the freestyle :wow:

lBZ1LV1.png

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Drake didn’t have this much disdain for Pusha or Meek

Drake hate this pip squeak lol
Yeah all this shyt really got me wondering why he didn't have this much disdain for those guys vs now. Meek brought up the ghostwriting shyt, and Push brought up his son/Adidas deal. Two major events not just in his career but his life. Tf does he have that makes him so confident right now?:patrice:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Yeah all this shyt really got me wondering why he didn't have this much disdain for those guys vs now. Meek brought up the ghostwriting shyt, and Push brought up his son/Adidas deal. Two major events not just in his career but his life. Tf does he have that makes him so confident right now?:patrice:
He sees Kendrick more as an equal compared to them two other nikkas.
Meek wasn’t really
And Pusha is a fukking washed up rapper

King_Sage

All Star
Daps
it's crazy because drake is the creator of the back to backs and getting his opponents to live into his timeline.. it's not working on Kdot. So Drake getting anxious lol..

you can't hide behind AI bro, but clever move - I must admit

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Jay Prince ended the Pusha beef before it really took off right after Story of Adidon . Meek got destroyed on back 2 back :manny:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
he makes that pac Ai sound like a puppy. If you gonna use pac ai use his trademark cadence