DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Where at, though? I've been in the ross threads laughing and enjoying him going off.

I just said Kendrick needs to drop and I'm not making excuses like yall weird nikkas

You jumping to your bytches defense, huh?

I'm just calling it how I see it. I don't know that posters name I just see you writing novelas to anyone not crowning your papi, you lookin mighty zesty rn :umad:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
-obsessive
-follows me around multiple threads begging for a response

😂 let me walk you through this since you spend years of your life on this site and you're still lost. Click my name and then click "Ignore"

This "i dont care" attitude is why you're a failure.

good luck.

nikka, you're the one that tagged me because I responded to someone else. fukk are we talking about

And no, I don't block people on here. Once again, I can tell you don't post here a lot and are desperately trying to fit in

Thank you, p*ssy.

Die slow

I'm just calling it how I see it. I don't know that posters name I just see you writing novelas to anyone not crowning your papi, you lookin mighty zesty rn :umad:

Shut your dumbass up jumping into shyt for no reason lol. Trust, if I was doing what you're saying I'm doing, I would have been called out by @hex or even @DrexlersFade. I haven't really been saying shyt until right now with this nikka

Literally the only thing I've been encouraging is for Kendrick to drop. I haven't been entertaining none of anything else

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Once again, I can tell you don't post here a lot and are desperately trying to fit in
Crazy i get more love in your city then huh. Even your ovo brehs dapping and repping me clowning you
😂 id feel bad if you wasn't so trash

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Crazy i get more live in your city then huh. Even your ovo brehs dapping and repping me clowning you
😂 id feel bad if you wasn't so trash

lmaoooo, what's my city?

And you know everyone can see who reps you, right?

you are corny as fukk, Jesus Christ

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
lmaoooo, what's my city?

And you know everyone can see who reps you, right?
The Coli, breh don't even get his own papi angel reference.

Yes and your post to dap ratio looking a little low there brother. It's a shame you don't block people, I do.

Good luck working on that 2nd song after 8 years. We will not be waiting.
😂

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
The Coli, breh don't even get his own papi angel reference.

Yes and your post to dap ratio looking a little low there brother. It's a shame you don't block people, I do.

Good luck working on that 2nd song after 8 years. We will not be waiting.
😂

Aye bro, can we do a ban bet real quick?

I now need to see if you're a cac or not

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
rodney-king-get-along.gif

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka, you're the one that tagged me because I responded to someone else. fukk are we talking about

And no, I don't block people on here. Once again, I can tell you don't post here a lot and are desperately trying to fit in

Thank you, p*ssy.

Die slow

Shut your dumbass up jumping into shyt for no reason lol. Trust, if I was doing what you're saying I'm doing, I would have been called out by @hex or even @DrexlersFade. I haven't really been saying shyt until right now with this nikka

Literally the only thing I've been encouraging is for Kendrick to drop. I haven't been entertaining none of anything else
:ufdup: you know this my brutha who fukking with my people's a fakkit named @tyty fallback bruh that's my punching.bag bytch :lolbron:

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
:ufdup: you know this my brutha who fukking with my people's a fakkit named @tyty fallback bruh that's my punching.bag bytch :lolbron:
Punching bag? I had you threatening to end your life in another thread. You said fools were gonna run up in Ross's house.

Also you look autistic so I don't want the smoke I know how you retards get obsessive but stop the cap
:deadrose:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Punching bag? I had you threatening to end your life in another thread. You said fools were gonna run up in Ross's house.

Also you look autistic so I don't want the smoke I know how you retards get obsessive but stop the cap
:deadrose:
You a dumbass I was joking with him TYTY it's Ty nikka type of shyt you on. Threatening to end my life you a alias.