DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
lmaooooo, what do you want me to do about it besides call you out for not standing on it once challenged?

You coping hard in these threads. You were in the Mr Morale thread begging him not to an album with Keem because you were afraid of the reception. You sound like a hoe

Yea because Keem brings out the worse in Kendrick and I want him as far away as possible. Like That felt like a comeback and when it comes to this battle? Damn right I'm gonna rock with Kendrick over a pop star fraud.

Why isn't it on DSPs? I'd love to get your answer.

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Nobody praised your song i listened to 2 minutes of a 5 year old song and said it was dope. You said that alone made me your only fan 😂
@Rembrandt
You parade around in your little "artist" title with 2 links in your signature to your music even though you haven't dropped a song since Covid hit and keep pretending like anybody is worried about or mentioning your music. You haven't dropped a song in 5 years because you already know your music career will never work out. Yet still, you mention it to me twice when I didn't even bring it up, and wasn't going to bring it up. You're insecure and taking it out on me. Leave me out of this unless you coming at Kendrick fans then I'll take the smoke.

Stop trying to make this personal, its just rap beef. If anything maybe you should DROP DROP DROP DROP and you'd at least have another single fan
😂

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
If yall spent a fraction of the time you do riding OVO dikk on actually making music you could probably get signed to that sweatshop
😂

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Yea because Keem brings out the worse in Kendrick and I want him as far away as possible. Like That felt like a comeback and when it comes to this battle? Damn right I'm gonna rock with Kendrick over a pop star fraud.

I already told you and so did others in the thread you're ducking

Nobody praised your song i listened to 2 minutes of a 5 year old song and said it was dope. You said that alone made me your only fan 😂
@Rembrandt
You parade around in your little "artist" title with 2 links in your signature to your music even though you haven't dropped a song since Covid hit and keep pretending like anybody is worried about or mentioning your music. You haven't dropped a song in 5 years because you already know your music career will never work out. Yet still, you mention it to me twice when I didn't even bring it up, and wasn't going to bring it up. You're insecure and taking it out on me. Leave me out of this unless you coming at Kendrick fans then I'll take the smoke.

Stop trying to make this personal, its just rap beef. If anything maybe you should DROP DROP DROP DROP and you'd at least have another single fan
😂

This post is embarrassing and I'm very confused. You randomly tagged me and called my song dope. A throwaway.

Parade what around? You're acting like I'm in the booth dropping links to my songs all the time. That sig has been here for years, dumbass.

nikka said why make it personal and wrote a paragraph trying to disparage me as a rapper lmaoooo. Go through my posts and find anywhere on here where I was concerned about my music or the reception to it, please. Or find any threads outside of me going at art barr where I'm bragging about my music.

Your stupid ass is just deflecting and saying random shyt in hopes something hits.

If I was concerned about fans of my music then I would have been dropped dropped dropped dropped, stupid ass nikka.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Vlad got an interview with Marcellus Wiley who says that Drake was hatin hard (pause) on Kendrick back in 2011-2012. Says he talked hella shyt on a show he was hosting and that Drake people made them cut it out. If they didn’t cut it out he was not going to host the ESPYS
Link?

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
If yall spent a fraction of the time you do riding OVO dikk on actually making music you could probably get signed to that sweatshop
😂

Is this supposed to be a diss? Lmao

Wasn't your stupid ass randomly claiming he was dropping tonight?

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Bro got ethered and is just crying about it throwing insults
😂

in the words of your papi "@Rembrandt you have failed at music. For any other users watching, just remember you are watching a failure give their opinion on the idea of a recipe for success"

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

I don’t see how Keem brings out the worst in kendrick when Kendrick is writing all of Keem’s shyt.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Bro got ethered and is just crying about it throwing insults
😂

in the words of your papi "@Rembrandt you have failed at music. For any other users watching, just remember you are watching a failure give their opinion on the idea of a recipe for success"

Ethered where and by who?

And this is exactly why I called you out about the music shyt.

How the fukk do you go from praising my music to talking shyt about it within 12 hours?

You're the one that randomly praised me out the blue. Now you're mad I'm not on your side so I'm now a failed rapper and all this shyt. If I cared enough about music, then idk, I would probably drop songs?

You legitimately sound like an ex. Let me log into SoundCloud and see if you only listened to one song. Last bytch that said that spun my shyt 20+ times in a month

Last response too
(I lied smh)

Last edited:

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Ethered where and by who?

And this is exactly why I called you out about the music shyt.

How the fukk do you go from praising my music to talking shyt about it within 12 hours?

You're the one that randomly praised me out the blue. Now you're mad I'm not on your side so I'm now a failed rapper and all this shyt.

You legitimately sound like an ex. Let me log into SoundCloud and see if you only listened to one song. Last bytch that said that spun my shyt 20+ times in a month
Now you just lying. Me saying your one song reminded me of the blog rap era isn't a diss or praise, its a compliment. You are a failed rapper that's a fact, crying about it while still going around acting like you're an artist will get you nowhere 😂 but go off ig

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Me saying your one song reminded me of the blog rap era isn't a diss or praise, its a compliment

Not a diss or praise, but a compliment

What's the definition of compliment..?

an expression of esteem, respect, affection, or admiration

Aye bro, can your stupid ass leave me alone and go back to lurking?