DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Metro would probably give Kendrick his hardest beat free of charge to use it for his Drake response

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Wale and meek had buzz without Ross. Meek was tips artist until tip went to prison. Stop the cap.

Jay z musically didn't put Rihanna on. He did as a business man.

Jid and ari? Seriously? If that's the case drake literally allowed for weeknd to exist. Pnd is bigger than both of them.

Drake has never tried to sign a rapper. nikkas he put on even admitted this. He told them to shine without him

WTH is wrong with y'all catz. It's like reading comprehension doesn't exist anymore just for the sake of stanning. Each of those artist used their platforms to uplift those very artist i mentioned. Of course artist had buzz prior to signing with people. Drake and Nikki had a buzz prior to signing with YM...did it mean Wayne's star power didn't help put them in a better position?

Meek had a buzz in Philly...it got to TIP but nothing came of it bc Meek went to fukkin jail. He got out...linked with Drama but not even a year later bc TI was dealing with jail time also he let him go. That following year Ross signed him and Meek got on the XXL and etc. Most people do not even know he was under Grand Hustle. While Wale had way more buzz than Meek did....everything popped to another level when he signed with MMG back in 2011. He was on Lotus Flower Bomb, No Handz and etc and because Rick Ross was in demand at that time... they all became more popular bc of it.

Jay Z was very much at the top of the game when he became the Def Jam President and opted to sign Riri. She was Pon di Replay dancing before he put his hand into guiding her career. That guidance came from under his umbrella [ see what i did there...]. WIthout Jay-z Rihanna would be working in the tourism district in Barbado greeting cruise guest.

Again... J.I.D. has buzz rolling with Earthgang and doing the Spillage Village stuff... but when did he become known to a larger audience? After signing with Dreamville and working with Cole and TDE and etc. Same with Ari.... when did she release her album? What record company was she with ... Dreamville. Who is the face of Dreamville... Jermaine Lamarr Cole.

Drake has signed like Baka, Smiley and Popcaan... the only one you see Drake with is Popcaan for that Jamaican push. As for PND... after Drake soaked his momentum for writing Work and etc he peaked in 2017. Hell he hasn't put out an album in 4 years...lol... Drake talking about Kendrick but PND... lol... nevermind. Right now.... PND isn't bigger than either of those artist....maybe 6yrs ago...but not now.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Rich nikkas laughing about how rich they are

*looks at bank account*

200w.gif

Can we get back to the music please
nikkas inadvertently applying pressure to their fans 😥

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
WTH is wrong with y'all catz. It's like reading comprehension doesn't exist anymore just for the sake of stanning. Each of those artist used their platforms to uplift those very artist i mentioned. Of course artist had buzz prior to signing with people. Drake and Nikki had a buzz prior to signing with YM...did it mean Wayne's star power didn't help put them in a better position?

Meek had a buzz in Philly...it got to TIP but nothing came of it bc Meek went to fukkin jail. He got out...linked with Drama but not even a year later bc TI was dealing with jail time also he let him go. That following year Ross signed him and Meek got on the XXL and etc. Most people do not even know he was under Grand Hustle. While Wale had way more buzz than Meek did....everything popped to another level when he signed with MMG back in 2011. He was on Lotus Flower Bomb, No Handz and etc and because Rick Ross was in demand at that time... they all became more popular bc of it.

Jay Z was very much at the top of the game when he became the Def Jam President and opted to sign Riri. She was Pon di Replay dancing before he put his hand into guiding her career. That guidance came from under his umbrella [ see what i did there...]. WIthout Jay-z Rihanna would be working in the tourism district in Barbado greeting cruise guest.

Again... J.I.D. has buzz rolling with Earthgang and doing the Spillage Village stuff... but when did he become known to a larger audience? After signing with Dreamville and working with Cole and TDE and etc. Same with Ari.... when did she release her album? What record company was she with ... Dreamville. Who is the face of Dreamville... Jermaine Lamarr Cole.

Drake has signed like Baka, Smiley and Popcaan... the only one you see Drake with is Popcaan for that Jamaican push. As for PND... after Drake soaked his momentum for writing Work and etc he peaked in 2017. Hell he hasn't put out an album in 4 years...lol... Drake talking about Kendrick but PND... lol... nevermind. Right now.... PND isn't bigger than either of those artist....maybe 6yrs ago...but not now.
I feel like Ari signing to Dreamville was a bad decision...she'd be better off at TDE

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
So this wasn't AI?

Sounds real. Another generic "I'm the best" rap from Kenny. Plus the "you need 12 ghostwriter to beat me" line and weirdo inflections.

This is for going against dudes like Cole on some pure competitive rap shyt.

We need some Kiss vs Beans level shyt from Kendrick. He can do it, I believe in him lol