DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Stop it. Even with the security dude ain’t back down. Nobody respecting no tough talk knowing dudes would beat the fukk outta you.

But you paying nikkaz for protection.

That’s how he got big killed

I'm actually from here. Diddy really runs with wolves and runs shyt. BIG is 1 of my favorite rappers but that aint got nothing 2 do with Puff's street credibility. Its solidified.

Diddy has been beyond flagrant with his lifestyle and he he moves since the early 90s. Despite what you rap fans wanna believe none of your favorite rappers are really built like that.

Diddy was literally bending over most of your favorite rappers and owning their publishing. It sounds nasty and it is; but go ahead and try to say Diddy soft if that help you sleep at night.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Someone said gotta give credit to Drake for going at all these dudes.

:gucci:

You mean credit to the tent of writers right?

What is even happening anymore. Y’all get your memory dotted like Men in Black???

rap game that dry.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
it's not 1997 :mjlol:

You think a psyco with his type of money regressed? He literally just got "exposed" for how he was living. By Cassie's CAC husband.

Nobody has been able to ever step to Diddy. What year was it he applied pressure to drizzy? don't think he was around in 97.

NYC is the biggest city in the world. And he ran that shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yeah I tapped out lol. Folks can’t be objective at all. The goal and the want is to see Drake fall. But son standing on it alone and it’s making nikkas mad. fukk ‘em.

He’s bot standing on it “alone” he’s got a team of writers.

He gets props for getting in the ring but lets not pretend like he’s not using weighted gloves

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Hey he still put the pain in.

Regardless of what the coli wanna believe Diddy will put in pain. His history speaks for itself. I get why hip-hop fans get upset over it and wanna refuse to believe its the truth but when he was trolling in the joker costume that shyt wasn't a joke. he's really that.

Bro have you been living under a rock? Diddy can’t even talk loud inside his house, he’s halfway on his way to a federal prison. He ain’t moving like a Teflon don anymore, Cassie crumbled that empire with one lawsuit….. Of course Diddy tough with about 15 bodyguards surrounding him.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Bro have you been living under a rock? Diddy can’t even talk loud inside his house, he’s halfway on his way to a federal prison. Of course Diddy tough with about 15 bodyguards surrounding him.

He's had an army with him since badboy existed. just say you don't know what you're talking about.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I'm actually from here. Diddy really runs with wolves and runs shyt. BIG is 1 of my favorite rappers but that aint got nothing 2 do with Puff's street credibility. Its solidified.

Diddy has been beyond flagrant with his lifestyle and he he moves since the early 90s. Despite what you rap fans wanna believe none of your favorite rappers are really built like that.

Diddy was literally bending over most of your favorite rappers and owning their publishing. It sounds nasty and it is; but go ahead and try to say Diddy soft if that help you sleep at night.
. Cause a nikka is being extorted my nikkaz don’t make tough. Same way ja rule wasn’t tough cause of preme.

Being extorted by henchmen and paying for protection from crips don’t make you tough.

If you believe the lox wouldn’t have slapped him silly without his hired team you foolish. Same with black rob, g depp and loon.

Ion care where you from, nikka is pretty much 69.

50 been dissing him for years. p*ssy ain’t got no ups in him so he plays it cool. But a actor solo he will buck up on.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
He's had an army with him since badboy existed. just say you don't know what you're talking about.

Of course but them Homeland security nikkaz on his ass(no Diddy) don’t care about that “army”. “Tough Guy” Diddy is a thing of the past and everyone around him is distancing and running for their freedom.

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea he got murked on that Pete rock tip.

South looking real weak in this beef shyt.

Cole folded; rozay diss is straight buns.

Its up to K-dot or Canada really running things.
North Carolina is really North Carolina, us South nixxaz don't really claim them, they kinda like VA....need to call them the Mid East or something

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I said this pre-apology

The play was really easy on how to respond to Kendrick. Cole's heart obviously wasn't in it because had he went there like Drake instead of the half-assed joint he put out... Sheesh. He would have been solidified.

He was hinting at it with the still doing shows line but Drake went all the way and called him a pawn and a worker. It's funny because people want to act like Suge's comment from years ago about his deal is irrelevant. I always remembered that shyt

I mean honestly nothing Suge says should be considered gospel as I believe he was rotting in prison even back then besides Suge was raping his artists for publishing and royalties as well, so a shark calling a Killer Whale foul ain’t moving the needle for anybody.

And Cole is simply a coward

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
North Carolina is really North Carolina, us South nixxaz don't really claim them, they kinda like VA....need to call them the Mid East or something

p*ssy you not from the South you from Abu Dhabi shut the fukk up