DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Kendrick isn't burying shyt. He isn't battle tested. He gets people hyped off energy but there are no quotables. Ross has a much better chance as he survived 50.
13 messages but joined in 2012:mjlol:the camps are out in full force and it’s clearly for one side

Last edited:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
What does this even mean Push wasn’t really battle tested either and we seen how that turnt out.
That’s kinda bs. Pusha had been baiting the whole cash money in for a decade.

Infrared and others.

Even in clipse mixtapes

Mr me too was bout Wayne also.

Nobody would take the bait until Drake

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. Lol. This shyt showing me nikkas is just groupie ass hoe's. It takes the fun out of all this shyt honestly.
Yeah I tapped out lol. Folks can’t be objective at all. The goal and the want is to see Drake fall. But son standing on it alone and it’s making nikkas mad. fukk ‘em.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Yep. I think Cole got champagne poured on him because of it too.
Idk why nikkas still go with the Diddy is p*ssy shyt. nikkas was having Cudi's car blown up and taking cowbells upside dude's heads. nikka not some harmless weak dude :yeshrug:
Drake got at Diddy on 4pm in Calabasas

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
If no one took the bait then how would that mean push was battle tested?
Cause he literally begging for nikkaz to step up and we had heard literal jabs like infrared and knew what he could do.

I feel the same bout Kendrick. He didn’t bait to not be ready.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea he stood on business fr.
Metro and them dumb nikkas overplayed their hand. Now they making the nikka look like a fukkin’ unbeatable boss…. Along with the bytch nikka Cole quitting and Drake going at these nikkas with no care. It’s working in his favor. They must’ve thought he was gonna fold up…. It went from folks somewhat fukkin’ with Metro to them laughing at the “boy go make some drums” line and treating him as an afterthought.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Metro and them dumb nikkas overplayed their hand. Now they making the nikka look like a fukkin’ unbeatable boss…. Along with the bytch nikka Cole quitting and Drake going at these nikkas with no care. It’s working in his favor. They must’ve thought he was gonna fold up…. It went from folks somewhat fukkin’ with Metro to them laughing at the “boy go make some drums” line and treating him as an afterthought.

yea he got murked on that Pete rock tip.

South looking real weak in this beef shyt.

Cole folded; rozay diss is straight buns.

Its up to K-dot or Canada really running things.

Daps
Cause he literally begging for nikkaz to step up and we had heard literal jabs like infrared and knew what he could do.

I feel the same bout Kendrick. He didn’t bait to not be ready.
Oh ok I was gonna say kenny and push pretty much was doing the same thing but people say kenny isnt battle tested which is crazy