DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Why are u so mad punk?

U dont have to agree bytch

Da fukk

U would yo ass killed talking to me like this in person fakkit
Dudes are seriously butt hurt over this, its laughable. Drake must really be that nikka the way he got all these clowns upset. Its like he dissed them or something :snoop:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
If it's real then abel wins by default. He said drake got leaks in his camp then his diss track leaks. That alone is harder than any bar on this weak ass shyt :mjlol:

Kendrick has been begging somebody to try him just so he can go to that dark place. Kendrick is foaming at the mouth no diddy.

Kendricks response doesn't have to be nuclear at all. But it will be. And the next one won't even be the heaviest shyt he got. Drake took some horrible angles. Contract disputes?....shoe size?....shortness? :mjlol:

I figured drake's team would cook something up with some memorable bars that people in the clubs would be yelling out. This shyt is a solid 4/10. About as forgettable as it gets.

And also drake still hasn't dropped it officially so it doesn't mean shyt. The shyt is weak but I'll give him respect if he releases it. Maybe the reason he didn't release it on Friday is cause he knew the shyt was trash and was having doubts. Or maybe was gonna avoid it altogether.

Deep down he knows this is gonna be bad for him. He got the same energy Cole had. Like he don't even believe the shyt he's saying. He never wanted this. K dot gonna expose this boy.

I'm sorry but this shyt mid as hell

Sza, Travis, and savage over Kendrick? :what: .....this is even more of a reach than Cole calling tpab weak. What else?....he flipped interscope and in a scope?:ohhh:.....he had to hike down to talk to him?....oh I get it. Cause Kendrick is so short :gladbron:

I'm sorry but anybody who thinks this is fire just don't know what high level rap is:hubie:

Like that was Kendrick flickin drake in the back of the head. The fact that you hyping these weak ass bars lets me know you aren't ready for what Kendrick is about to do to this guy.

Kendrick wrote the check himself. Drake been the one tucking his tail between his legs for 10 years. And people are gonna understand why very soon :hubie:

I agree. Kendrick begged for this. He can't come weak now. This is everything he asked for. He gotta deliver.

And he will:mjlit:

With a just below nuclear response. Which will essentially be nuclear in comparison to this mid drake just dropped. Kendrick won't blow his load(no diddy) on the next one. He's saving that for the final round.

Aubrey stans trying to force that trash ass drop and gimmie 50 tag :mjlol: ......enjoy the fun while it lasts. It's not gonna last long :mjcry:

The leak fukked up the plan. This was supposed to be the response to Kendricks new diss. Now Kendrick gets to go 2nd. And Now that Kenny knows drake mentioned his wife, he's gonna go extremely vulgar. He's not gonna drop the napalm, but it's gonna be highly disrespectful. Drake 100% did not want Kendrick to know he mentioned his wife.

Ross really responded in 2 hours with direct rebuttals to drake's diss. Even mentioned the leak. This is the difference between a real lyricist and a dude with a writing team. If you think this Ross shyt is heavy. The rap world is gonna explode when k dot drops. He's gonna go even more vulgar than this.

This is what I'm telling y'all. Drake does not have the skillset to deal with real lyricists. All he can do is talk about rappers girls cheating :mjlol: .....k dot gonna annihilate this dude like you can't imagine. This Ross diss was just some playful shyt really. Just showing drake that there's levels to rap.
Jesus christ man, catch your breath and wipe your chin. "Dark place" "rap world will explode" "annihilate" Sounding like those youtube titles of "conservative cac DESTROYS liberal and makes them cry". I haven't seen such stanning since Galvatron with 50 on sohh. Get some help.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Jesus christ man, catch your breath and wipe your chin. "Dark place" "rap world will explode" "annihilate" Sounding like those youtube titles of "conservative cac DESTROYS liberal and makes them cry". I haven't seen such stanning since Galvatron with 50 on sohh. Get some help.
I swear i was gonna say all this before but i knew guy would be @ me all night

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
wait, was he also referencing this. I never knew there was rumors like that on k.dot. Or is this just bogus. I thought it was just the movie reference

im-out-nope.gif

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Look at this dikk riding fakkit lmao

Taking Kendrick out the convo, you cosigning a dude with a questionable pen solely because he sold a lot of records and has a lot of hits. Let me guess, you a Lakers/Yankees/Cowboys fan too.
Hey leave us Cowboys fan out of this. You see us this off season? Sheeeit. I ain’t done shyt to you breh breh