DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Who is more likely to be calling Top to peace it up right now? Cole or Kendrick. It's not that complicated
How do you know anyone called Top at all trying to peace it up?

It could just be wordplay saying Top cant save him now that drake is heating up.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
How do you know anyone called Top at all trying to peace it up?

It could just be wordplay saying Top cant save him now that drake is heating up.
Cole was on stage last week saying sorry tryna peace it up. Prolly called Top too to get at Kendrick cause he ain't picking up. Diss tracks don't have to be all facts word to 50

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
How he duck Common 😂 who you think Stay Schemin was at? Who the fukk is Joe? Budden? Killed that nikka plenty times over the years :childplease:
Killed Tyga in 2015 on 6PM in New York
Killed Breezy in 2013 on 5AM in Toronto

Cut it out Silkk :laff:

Because Tyga and Chris Brown are intimidating MCs at the top level

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Look at this dikk riding fakkit lmao

Taking Kendrick out the convo, you cosigning a dude with a questionable pen solely because he sold a lot of records and has a lot of hits. Let me guess, you a Lakers/Yankees/Cowboys fan too.
Why are u so mad punk?

U dont have to agree bytch

Da fukk

U would get yo ass killed talking to me like this in person fakkit

Last edited:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Now that a few hours have passed, Drake diss is still on top, but Ross saying "White Boy" is so simple but effective and what I will remember the most. :mjlol: