DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
What song were y’all listening to where Drake dissed Cole?

He said “idc what cole said that Dot shyt was weak af”

Drake is standing on what Cole originally said before his apology about TPAB and Mr. Morale being boring/trash

He saying he don’t care about Cole’s reretraction
Top, wanna peace it up?

Nah p*ssy you on your own when you speaking up

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't ross diss drake during that meek battle?
No
I'm a Ross FAN and I think it's weak. He did more talking than rhyming. I like the beat but like I said in the other thread, he should have waited.

Brehs really hyped like "he called him a WHITE BOY!! :gladbron: "

Not realizing that they're victims of the moment. The only thing he really dropped that can be used against him moving forward is the plastic surgery allegations. Now THAT in conjunction with calling him a white boy could be used to keep going down the route of "he don't wanna be black, he hides his black features, he wish he was full white"

But I would have rather Ross put it in some lyrics. If I wanted to just listen to Ross talk, I'd watch his videos on IG :manny:
Ross may have just shown the diss template of he’s white , he got plastic surgery , leaks . also Ross is cold right now musically

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Top, wanna peace it up?

Nah p*ssy you on your own when you speaking yp

That second line was at Kendrick though. But it contradicts the rest of the diss. If Kendrick is being extorted by Top, why is he gonna leave him to fight on his own against Drake? Both can't be true - and of course, neither are. Drake clearly insinuating he got support on the west and Kendrick doesn't which is insanity. Even Wack isn't riding for Drake.