DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Daps
pretty decent effort. Cole looks bad for bowing out like he did when basically a classic HipHop moment in the making is happening right now.

Looking forward to Kendrick's response. He's been wanting this smoke for years now. And I get the impression he really doesn't like Drake, so he's gonna get real disrespectful.

Yep, nxgga was really in the biggest hip hop moment of this era and took himself off the board, you hate to see it.

deeznutz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Nah, I think it's the next diss after Kenny responds. Hell this diss hasnt even officially dropped yet.
It's just weird that the track isn't on streaming yet and drake dropping IG clues with the kill bill shyt. I think this track needs a 2nd part because of all the missiles fired at Drake the past 3 weeks. He's battling like 8 guys right now lol

I'm team K-Dot for the record but this Drake response is lit

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Hes just a Kendrick opp, enemy of my enemy. Dude got dissed by Dot just 3 months ago, cause if a leak of you dissing me happens and you dont apologize like J.Cole or hit my line about it Im gonna assume you standing on it :yeshrug:
Same shyt with Lupe

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I remember getting the stillmatic cd and pressing play and hearing the gun shots for the first time :ohhh:...and then, "fukk JAY Z" pitched down. i was scared as a kid :russ:

LOLOLOL followed by "You been on my dikk" I was like "wtf these nikkas gay or something? Why would he say that?"

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
It's just weird that the track isn't on streaming yet and drake dropping IG clues with the kill bill shyt. I think this track needs a 2nd part because of all the missiles fired at Drake the past 3 weeks. He's battling like 8 guys right now lol

I'm team K-Dot for the record but this Drake response is lit

Im bettin 70/30 we get a part two with a slide at ASAP cause I know Drake got some Rihanna bars to get off his chest and ASAP was the one that TOLD Push about the baby and Sophie so you know he HATE that nikka FR. If Dot responds Drake coming back

Hope Cole pulls an utimate heel turn and disses Drake, its the only way to clean his name. Hell still be a bytch but slightly less of a bytch

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
:gucci: how old was you nikka

screen-shot-2016-12-16-at-11-55-00-am.png

7 nikka

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Im bettin 70/30 we get a part two with a slide at ASAP cause I know Drake got some Rihanna bars to get off his chest and ASAP was the one that TOLD Push about the baby and Sophie so you know he HATE that nikka FR. If Dot responds Drake coming back

Hope Cole pulls an últimamente heel turn and disses Drake, its the only waynto clean his name. Hell still be a bytch but slightly less of a bytch
that would make him more of a bytch, he just need to stay where hes at