DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Wait what? :dahell:

You gotta be kidding me. Did this man really jump out there at Ross over an unfollow?

If so, that might be the biggest misstep in this era of hip hop. I'm a Ross fan and his diss wasn't all that but what he will come with in the future gon give Drake some trouble.
Ross didnt just unfollow Drake. He was posting the kendrick diss playing on his IG. It was obvious Ross had a problem.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
GLFnz0aXUAAmsgI
Isn't this disrespectful to his ghostwriters?:jbhmm:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hustlin' peaked at 54
BMF peaked at 60

Drake featuring Ross

Money in The Grave #7
Lemon Pepper Freestyle #3

:sas2:

new era where every little album/ep cut from a pop star will chart

in no way was money in the grave or lemon pepper freestyle bigger than hustlin or BMF. i could care less about white people being avid listeners of hiphop now. outside, its not even a question.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I mean Nicki could if she wanted, the problem is she done beefed with half the newer rap girls and it would be nothing to get one of them to sub in.

What does that have to do with her tagging Aubrey's ass up about being a CB4 ass nikka with a tummy tuck?? She responded to his jab on wax and did a good job at it.
It has everything to do with it… The fact Drake and the industry called her a liar and when he bared her up on Circo loco..