DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
I forgot about that :mjlol:

I wonder why Wayne don't get involved :jbhmm:

Nicki can't get involved, they would eat her alive :pachaha:

Although... I would love to see it happen just for the culture :blessed:
I mean Nicki could if she wanted, the problem is she done beefed with half the newer rap girls and it would be nothing to get one of them to sub in.
That’s rich coming from Meg especially how she was acting at Kylie Jenner party in those court docs and got salty that Lanez was about to smash Kylie and she came back to cock block lmaoo
What does that have to do with her tagging Aubrey's ass up about being a CB4 ass nikka with a tummy tuck?? She responded to his jab on wax and did a good job at it.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
cc2191_76a01238921d495896261ad1dc7cb0bd~mv2.jpeg

weetw4t34t34t34.jpg
:dead: :dead: :dead:

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
Yeah whoever said AI don't know now reference tracks work.

Drake been clowned for so long he grew a heart along the way. At least he's not not sounding like a venture capitalist firm (even he gotta know he's dropping a lot of trash on his retail shyts). Still not sure why rappers keep trying to take the Takeover and Superugly route though, it doesn't work.

TLDR: Cole lost. He loses more by the day. I knew he wasn't shyt when he ruined FNL with shytting on listeners downloading his music, cant remember the track. The stage was too big for him, thats how dope his 07-10 run was.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So how do we confirm this ain't AI? Someone hit me with the TLDR, im need some receipts.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
thats exactly what bird man been doing to drake lol

Let me ask most if not all artist sign bad deals on their first go around… Baby ain’t making one red cent off Drake anymore.. CM last album from Drake was Scorpion.. If anything as an artist that’s an accomplishment in itself lasting long enough to complete your able deal off the first signing

It’s happened to your biggest artist, Taylor Swift , Beyonce you name it